Fan Art: Commissioned Artwork by Altitron

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Altitron, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Hello! My name is Altitron, and I have been providing fans and friends commissioned artistic services for quite some time. As such, I would like to advertise my services to anyone of the TFW2005.com boards.

I am currently employed in the United States Navy overseas in Japan, and am expecting our first child to be born in April, so I have to admit: I may be slow when it comes to your work. But make no mistake, I am an obssessive perfectionist when it comes to my artwork, and I strive to exceed the vision of the customer by any means necessary. Whether it takes 10 hours or 100, you will get what you paid for, I guarantee you that!

Here are a few examples of some of my past works:

[​IMG]
    'Asepticon' was a commission from a member of the TFCC.

[​IMG]
    'Bumblebee' was done for my wife, for our anniversary last year. :> It also won the first art contest hosted by TF.SG, the fan site! Uniting Transformers Fans in Singapore and the region! - Home

[​IMG]
    'Tsunami' was done for a member of the TFCC.

[​IMG]
    'Quickslinger' was done for an annual shirt proposal for Fun Publications.

[​IMG]
    'Shockwave vs Grimlock' was done for Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource, and won the contest in which it was an entry.

[​IMG]
    'Blackarachnophobia' is my current work-in-progress.

Transformers aren't the only things that I like to draw! I actually prefer drawing women, hehe. :> But I do dabbel in other subjects, from time to time. Here are a few examples:

[​IMG]
    Brotherhood of Steel Paladin from Fallout 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Seeker Thompson from World of Warcraft

[​IMG]
    Maya from Septerra Core

[​IMG]
    Troll Hunter from World of Warcraft

Thank you for taking the time out to browse some of my selected works. If you are interested in hiring me for a commission, you can reach me at:

Altitron_2000@Yahoo.com

I judge the price of commission work based on what I believe the difficulty of whatever work you would like done to be, and will provide you with a quote based on that assessment.

Also, if you would like to see more work of mine, you can view a plethora of work at either of my two regularly updated sites, some dating back to 1998!

Altitron on deviantART

- Alty

Attached Files:

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: