Customs: Commission Request; KouRyu & AnRyu

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Covenant, May 29, 2011.

1. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    I sincerely hope I managed to plant this in the right spot. I tried the best I could between the top TF sites to find where to post this.

Looking for the customizer than can create this magic. From GaoGaiGar there's KouRyu & AnRyu. They each have their robot modes, and both transform into forms of some kind of crane vehicle, but like the 'twins' of Animated, they have a combined form through Symetrical Docking.

Near as I can find, they've never had proper toys created for them, something about being a part of the GaoGaiGar that didn't get toys made? I've seen some Revoltech looking items for them both, but nothing that transforms and nothing that (importantly) combines.

Was wondering if there's someone out there that would discuss this project. I've got a July vacation for my family planned, so funds are tied up in that. But afterward I'm free. If interested, hit me up with a price and further details.

If this is in the wrong place, ffs please someone let me know!

*hugs to the fandom* :) 

2. Covenant

Ebay:
    *buuuuuuUMP*

3. Covenant

Ebay:
    No takers?

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    I've been toying with ideas on how to execute these gals for eons, and have yet to come up with a formula that satisfies all the things I'd like to see happen with them.

Femmes are hard under the best of circumstances, and these gals are REALLY tough!