Customs: Commission/Request for a FedEx Express #11 Roadbuster repaint.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Cybertronian, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Howdy, y'all.
    I just recently bought the DotM Roadbuster (along w/ Jolt and Backfire, but I digress). I really like what I see in this 'bot, especially his "normal stock car" vehicle mode.
    When I get a second Roadbuster, I would like to commission someone (preferably with experience painting NASCAR cars) to repaint Roadbuster in the colors of 2010 Denny Hamlin's FedEx Express #11 car.
    • I specify 2010 because the paint scheme changed to a more difficult style this year.
    • Instead of the car having "Camry" and the Toyota "T" logo in front, make the "Impala SS" text in the same shade of orange and place the Chevrolet "bowtie" logo where needed.
    • In addition to the base black, the company's colors are close to G1 Shockwave or Cyclonus's shade of Violet/Purple and 1987/"Taiwan" G1 Rodimus Prime or the General Lee's shade of orange. If you're a NASCAR modeler, you may have better references than mine.
    If someone on Radicons has the skill to produce what I'm looking for, give me a rough estimate on how much this commission will set me back. Because my Inbox is frequently full, send your responses to my e-mail address with "Re: [title of this thread]" as the subject.

-- Cybertronian.
    P.S.: I have my own ideas on how the head should be styled. When we get together, I will share them.
    P.P.S.: I haven't seen enough of the Mechtech weapons to suggest a better one than what he currently has.