Fan Art: commission - make me a ps3 game cover

Discussion in 'Requests' started by wasp819, Nov 8, 2010.

1. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Hello, im here to commission someone (talented of course) to make me a new cover to replace the one on one of my playstation 3 cases,

what im after is a new cover (spine and back) for assassins creed

i intend to put all 3 games (up coming brotherhood) into one case, mainly to save space,

i would like the cover art to depict enzo in his 3 poses from each games cover (well probably not the 1st one seeing as that cover sucked)

the pics and info on the back could be a mish mash of the back of the 3 games (basically a pic and little bit of info from each one)

i would like all the signs and symbols pegi and ps3 logos to be in the correct posistion, so that this new cover would look like it was brought from a shop and blends in with my ps3 collection,

the games title would be assassins creed trilogy (not very original, i know)

most important is that the new cover is printed out on the same kind of paper used in the official games cover,

so yeah i need someone who can work their magic in photo shop or whatever and be able to print high quality images on quality paper,

if this goes well then god of war trilogy could be the next cover

please pm me with an idea on how much this would cost me, and then we can go over some of the finer details,
    im also based in the uk,
    thanks for looking and i hope the right person reads this request and gets in touch.

2. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    still no responce, if anyone who has read this, knows of some one who can do this task, could you please give me their name so i can get in contact, thanks.

3. laserbeak_eject

laserbeak_eject Fan-artist

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Sounds fun, I could probalby do the overall pic but you would have to put it on cardboard yourself, since I live in sweden.
    But keep this in mind Brotherhood isn't Assassin's Creed 3, another one (atleast) is already on the way for 2011.
    But I could probably help you out :) 

4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The first Assassins Creed was Altiar not Ezio he was only in 2 and Brotherhood. There is a website that is dedicated to game covers I would start there. I would give you the link but gaming sites are blocked at work. I would search game box covers and you should find it. There are tons of custom covers already there.