Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and share some WIP on a commission I'm working on for my bud, Jason (wheeljack2010). He loved my custom Galvatron (which is still a WIP), and wanted me to build the chest piece, the hip/side packs, and the shoulder pods/parts. So far, I have the chest almost completed. Still looking to add just a bit more detail to the belt area. I decided to add in the belt area for the hell of it, because it just makes it that much better. This involved a lot of styrene layering, careful cutting, measuring (to a degree), and lots of patience, test fitting, and gluing. lol As you'll see in the pics, I built this to fit onto the Cybertron Evac mold. The Evac mold DOES need to be cut in a couple of areas to have this fit pretty much like a glove. First up, the top of the angled chest area needs to be cut/sanded flat as shown. Then the lower part of the chest/ab section needs to be cut straight across at the point shown. This allows the chest piece to fit over the existing chest and still keep all the raised and sunk in details in this. If I may say so, I think this piece even trumps the one I've got going on with my custom Galvatron now! It's just more layered and detailed, though I'm still happy with what I did with the other. More to come! New updates on this will appear as links at the very top of this post, as they are with most of my WIP threads. The new updates and images will be posted as I get them done, later in the thread.