Commander Cody's backpack

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Omik, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

So I just got my commander cody in the mail today from amazon. When I opened him his backpack popped off before I could see which way it goes. Right now I have it with the pointy side down and the rounded end up. Is that right? :dunce 

I also got my gijoe imperial procession six pack for six bucks in the same box. yay.

Edit: anyone else notice that cody is a little smaller than the other troopers too? It's great to put one of the other troopers helmets on him. hehe.

2. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep! (See here.)

Definitely -- especially his noggin.

3. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

Thanks. And yeah, I put another trooper's helmet on him and the first thing I thought was "aren't you a little [small] for a stormtrooper?"

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:lol 

I guess it makes a little sense since Cobra Commander is pretty much the scrawniest Cobra, but one of the most badass.
    I guess some leaders just need the brains.

Congrats btw, he's a pretty awesome fig. Took me forever to find one. Hope you nabbed a Scorch as well.

5. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I got Cody over the weekend, and I had a feeling that his backpack went on that way. It's good to know for sure, though.

And it took forever for me to find him too, CM. I totally lucked out at a Target in upstate New York. I just saw him sitting at the front of the peg. After all that searching, I didn't care that a hole had been punched through the card (nothing was missing), nor did I care that I already had a Boba Fett chess piece... er hologram figure.

6. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

I ordered my cody on amazon, but I never found a scorch. I wanted to cry when I saw someone that had seven of them post of a pic on here. :cry  You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one, would you?

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:lol  you're going to hate me now , but...

[​IMG]
    :D  :ev: 
    I paid $10-20 for each one though , and got em all seperately. Trying to get 7 each of every trooper.

There's a comic shop here that had one for $20, they may still have him.

He's pretty much sold out everywhere , even at all the 24.99 plus ship prices , but there's one auction left where you can get him for $26 shipped.
    Perhaps the cheapest you'll find him online for now

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-SAGA-SCORCH-non-UGH-Han-Solo-Holo-021-21-C9_W0QQitemZ270000507903QQihZ017QQcategoryZ2476QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem