Commander Chronicles (Non-TF)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TF rocks, Oct 29, 2009.

1. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Here is a look at how Commander Sazabi became the fearsome mech he is today. This is his story of attaining that rank, from a small Zako, to the powerful mech he is known to be.

Chapter 1: New soldiers

The small Zako looked up, his lone optics moving from side to side. He had just been brought online. His creator looked down at him.

"You shall be known as Seeker from now on," he said. Seeker chriped out one word in response. "Zako!"

He was ready to enter the training program. The time had finally come for new soldiers to join the ranks, and he was ready like all new soliders. Seeker ran out to the waiting ship. He would be strong and win many battles to make his creator proud.

-----
    The ship commander towered down over the group of Zakos before her. Each of them was a new soldier that she could have fun with. Oh, the fun indeed...

Seeker looked up at the form before him and the others. The other Zakos seemed to be afraid of her while he was not. That was confuisng him. Why was he not afraid of her? She could kill him and the others easily.

Her sheer size made her even more intimidating, making Seeker feel even more impressed by the fact that he was not afraid of her. Then, a laugh escaped him before he could even stop himself.

"Heh heh heh..." His optic flared in a way that was menacing to anyone who saw.

"Did you just laugh at me?!" the ship commander demanded.

Seeker yelped in surprise and shook his head furiously. He was afraid now, but that feeling faded as soon as the commander, Despair, left his sight.

The smaller Zako pondered on why he was not afraid of her like his other comrades were. That in itself was the mystery.

Why am I not afraid of her, zako? he questioned. The answer did not come to him for the time being...

-----
    That night, Seeker had a visitor. A Zako by the name of Crasher peered down at him from the bunk above.

"A-are you Seeker?" he squeaked.

Seeker yelped and hit his head on his bunk top. Crasher winced at the impact the metal on metal made.

His younger comrade just glared up at him with a look that said 'What do you think?' on it.

2. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

When is the next update?

3. TF rocks

Here it comes.

Chapter 1: New arrivals part 2

Seeker groaned as Crasher continued to follow him around. The older Zako wandered after him, as if trying to avoid being seen by the ship commander.

"Would you please stop following me?" Seeker asked. Crasher looked at him before shaking his head in a 'no' fashion.

The younger Zako sighed a frustrated sigh as he put a hand to his head. His comrade was so annoying.

"Why are you following me anyway?" Seeker inquired. Crasher looked into his optic.

"I don't want to be used by Despair, zako. She scares me." he whimpered. A growl came out of Seeker's vocals.

Seeker could not accept the notion that Despair was so scary. If she was, why had she not come after him by then?

Then it hit him. He was not scared of her! He then realized that if the ship commander figured it out, then he could be killed. Then, a plan formed in his mind. He would fake being scared. Only until he rose in rank, anyway. If that ever happened.

4. TF rocks

Sorry for the small chapters. I planned to have them be longer, but due to school and all that, I haven't had the time. However, I will start posting longer chapters, beginning today. So here comes the next one.

Chapter 2: Decision made

The next few days were normal for Seeker, considering he was a scout right now. He handed his report into his commanding squad leader, and then left for his shared quarters.

Crasher looked up, just in time to see Seeker enter the room. The younger Zako plopped onto his bed, tired out from his mission.

"How did the mission go, zako?" Crasher asked. Seeker just looked at him with a wary optic.

"The mission was the usual, so you should know how it went, zako." he growled back. Crasher just stared at his comrade.

Seeker turned over and shut down his hearing and visual systems. He would not be disturbed from his recharge tonight, like he always was.

-----
    The next morning, a battle was taking place, with Seeker and Crasher on the front lines. Seeker held his machine gun while Crasher held his Bagubagu dispenser. The small cloud of mechanical bugs followed Crasher as he wandered after Seeker.

Seeker's optic flicked around, wary of his surroundings. The small Zako crept over to a hill that was the perfect spot to set up an ambush for the enemy.

He set up his machine gun on its tripod, and waited. Other Zakos with him stood by, ready to help him out if the need arose.

Crasher looked over at the younger Zako, his own optic wary. Seeker seemed to be a different mech when out on the battlefield, and on top of that, he was not scared of Despair at all.

But before he could get any further in his thoughts, an explosion jolted Crasher out of his thoughts. The older Zako looked around, completely caught off guard.

A cry caught Crasher's audios as he whirled around to see the attacker. The Zako that had cried out was now shaking as he pointed at several enemies surrounding them.

"W-we're surrounded! We'll all die!" the Zako cried.

Seeker glared at the Zako, his optic flaring tha familiar red color.

"We are not going to die!" he snapped. The other Zako, Fistpush, glared bck at Seeker.

"So what do you expect us to do? Huh?" he prodded Seeker.

The Zako was silent as he pondered what to do. Then a plan came to mind.

"First squad, head to the left and split up into two units. The first unit will attack while the second unit surrounds them from the rear. Squad two, you come with me. We'll provide cover fire for those with the dispensers. Crasher, you and the others will release the Bagubagu once we begin firing. That should provide you with enough time to escape afterwards." Seeker ordered.

For once, the other Zakos looked at once another, then moved into action. A few minutes passed before the plan was put into effect.

After the plan was put into effect, there were no enemies remaining that were unpetrified. They all had fallen victim to Seeker's plan.

The two Zako squads wandered over to the spot where the stone forms stood. Each Zako was staring, impressed with the way the battle had turned out. Not a single Zako had been lost.

-----
    Back on the Black Musai, the commander stared at the results of the mission. All those dumb Zakos had survived! Despair growled in anger at the name of the Zako responsible for thier safe return.

Seeker could not have done something so well planned, could he? This was the question that plagued her processors as she continued to read over the report.

Despair then just decided to brush it off. That would prove to be a bad mistake later on. It would prove to be a bad mistake indeed...

-----
    Seeker ran to his room, pleased with his plan's results. He had never thought that his plan would work out so well!

Once he reached his room, he saw Crasher huddled on his bed. Seeker approached him, only to have Crasher turn away from him. The younger Zako sighed and hopped onto his own bed, unaware of what awaited him in the future...

-----
    In the Dark Axis headquarters, a red form's eye glowed.

"Have you made your decision?" a male voice asked. The red form nodded.

"Yes, I have." he replied, his voice deeper than the first.

"A new squad leader has been chosen..."

5. TF rocks

Here is Chapter three. I hope you are reading this Unicron the Pla, because this is where it starts to get good.:thumbs2: 

Chapter 3: Battle success

A bomb exploded near Seeker, throwing up diirt and other debris as he covered his single optic. The dust cleared, and he saw his chance.

The small Zako ran up behind the mech that was trying to kill him and fired his machine gun into his optics, hitting his processor and making the mech go offline. Seeker stood there, panting as he tried to cool his systems from the battle rush he was feeling.

"Za...ko...Za...ko..." he panted.

Air was sucked into his intakes and let out, just as another bomb blew itself off of the ground. Seeker looked back, only to see another Zako running for his life.

"ZAAAKKKOOOO!" the runner cried.

It was clear that Despair was trying to kill off each Zako that posed a threat to her, but why, Seeker did not know.

He ran up to the Zako and opened fire from behind him. The bullets hit the mech that had been running after the Zako, killing him instantly.

This was why no one messed with Seeker. He was not afraid to get in there and attack. Very few Zakos did so, and those that did, often got promoted to a squad leader at least, and a promotion to commander was even rarer, but still happened.

Seeker looked back at his comrade Crasher, who was still turning the organics to stone. He was unaware of the bomb behind him until Seeker pushed him out of the way and both went rolling away from the explosion that followed.

"ZAKO!" Crasher squeaked in surprise.

The impact had been enough to make him drop the container of bagubagu and fall to the ground all in one move.

He looked back and glared at Seeker until the younger Zako pointed at the crater where the bomb had once been.

Crahser's optic went small before he looked at Seeker and spoke.

"*gulp* Thanks, zako..." he said.

6. Unicron the Pla

I am reading nice update, keep it up.

7. TF rocks

Thanks!:D  Here is part 2.

Chapter 3: Battle success part 2

Crasher looked around at the scene before him. There were many Zakos still fighting while medics took care of the wounded. The whole scene was chaos!

Seeker looked at Crasher before giving him a smack upside the head.

"Pay attention, zako!" he snapped.

An anger throb appeared on Seeker's head as Crasher looked up at him meekly.

"Sorry, zako..." he murmured.

The younger Zako just sighed. There was no way that Crasher was going to become a commander at this rate. It had just been recently announced the Crasher was a candidate to become a squad leader, or so they had heard.

If Crasher was going to become a squad leader, then he had to start having the guts to fight and stand up for himself.

"You have to be able to stand up to the enemy if you are ever captured as a squad leader, zako." Seeker explained. This just earned him a wail from Crasher.

"ZZZAAAKKKOOO!"

Seeker just face-palmed. There was no way in the pit that Crasher was going to be a squad leader...

-----
    The forms looked over the data reports. So far, the Zako called Crasher had been assumed to be the one in line for squad leadership, but that was not the case. There was another that had been chosen, and he was already a qualified leader, even if he did not show it...

-----
    Crasher sat in their shared room that night, shaking in his bunk. Seeker snored softly in the bunk below, undisturbed by his roommate's constant whimpering.

Thoughts raced through Crasher's processor, all focused on one thing: why was he chosen to be a squad leader?

He was not as strong or as smart as some of his other comrades, and he even cowered at the though of going into fighting as a leader.

Only Seeker deserved to be a squad leader... Who else could make up such successful battle plans and keep every single Zako alive upon return to the ship?

Crasher looked down at Seeker, the younger not even aware of the older's movements.

For some strange reason, Seeker also liked it dark, so the lights were never used unless it called for it.

Crasher just shook his head and finally fell into recharge, not aware of the fate that awaited him...

8. TF rocks

New part coming!

Chapter 4: Hidden facts

Seeker wandered around the Black Musai the next day. Crasher had gotten up and run off for some strange reason, and he was now searching out his companion.

The Zako rounded the corner, but still no sign of Crasher. Seeker reflected on what had taken place yesterday.

Crasher had been afraid of being a squad leader, and he had wailed that day as well. Seeker knew that Crasher was afraid of battle, but that had just been waaayyyy over the top.

Based on what he knew, Seeker felt that Crasher was not himself lately. Why, he did not know, but he would find out, no matter what.

Seeker turned and went back to their shared quarters, unaware of what was happening down the next hall...

-----
    Crasher moaned in pain as Despair raised up her hand and whacked the smaller mech as hard as she could.

This was his punishment for not following her orders to kill Seeker. He did not want to kill the younger Zako, but she had ordered him to. Crasher had failed to though, so now he was being punished harshly.

Why does she want to kill Seeker? is it because of his ablilities, or something else? he thought. He realized that the punishment was over, so he got up and limped out the door Despair had opened for him.

Hopefully Seeker would not notice...

-----
    Seeker looked up as the door hissed open. Crasher entered and just lay down on his bunk with out as much as a greeting.

This worried Seeker, but he just let it slide. If Crasher came in late, then it was alright by him...at least until Crasher begn to cough up mech fluid, making Seeker jump.

He realized that Crasher had somehow been hurt, but cursed the fact that the medics only treated Despair and no one else.

His medical knowledge that he had used before came into effect. The younger Zako ran over and began to check out his roommate and then began treatment. He had not been a well-known medic for nothing.

Crasher looked at Seeker, pain in his optic. Seeker had a determined expression in his optic as he worked to fix up the older Zako.

Seeker did not even care how this had happened. All that mattered to him was saving Crasher's life for now...

-----
    In the base, the forms sat around the table again.

"Have we chosen, now?" the red form asked.

The other forms nodded.

"Good. He will be transferred over to the Hoshi Musai as soon as possible." the red form ordered.

"Right away, sir!" another male voice confirmed.

The new Squad leader would be announced very soon...

-----
    Despair frowned at the sight of Seeker helping out Crasher. Why he was even here, she did not know, but soon his end would come. Soon, his end would come indeed...

9. TF rocks

Here is the newest part.

Chapter 5: Promotion

Seeker finished treating Crasher just as a Zako ran in, eager to deliver the news.

"Seeker, we have some news for you." the Zako reported. Seeker looked up, shock visible in his optic.

"You have news for me? I thought it was for Crasher. He was supposed to become squad leader!" Seeker exclaimed.

The Zako looked confused. "What are you talking about? You are the one who is being promoted." the Zako explained.

Seeker felt his very systems stop. He was being promoted?! The young Zako gulped in shock. But what he did not know was that it was for his safety...

-----
    The pale red form hovered on his platform, awaiting the news of the promotion. He had chosen Seeker to be the squad leader for a reason: Despair would kill him if he remained on the Black Musai, also known as the Despair Musai because of its commander.

Even he, the General's second-in-command, was afraid of her. That was ironic, considering how he was higher in rank than Despair.

News came back quickly. Seeker had accepted the promotion, but at Crasher's insistance. So, it had worked out for the better...

-----
    "Are you sure, Crasher?" Seeker asked before he left the ship. Crasher nodded, certain of what he had said.

"Go on, Seeker. A better future awaits you now..." With that, Crasher shut their room door, and Seeker left for his new ship.

10. TF rocks

New part today. Realllly need to update more often...:redface2: 

Chapter 6: Promotion part 2

Seeker wandered into the Dark Axis headquarters, looking around at his surroundings. The sheer size of the base made him feel small and meek when compared to those that lived there.

He felt lost, considering it was his first time there, but by some chance, he found the office he was looking for.

The Zako opened the door, and saw a pale red form and knew he was teh mech he was supposed to see.

"Professor Gerbera, sir? Zako?" he asked, his normally smooth, calm voice higher than normal. The pale red mecha looked at the small Zako, his lone optic hovering over the smaller robot.

"Yes, that is me." he hissed. Seeker yelped in surprise. He did not expect this from the larger mech, but he swallowed and stiffened his resolve. If he was not afraid of Despair, why should he be afraid of this mech?

Seeker walked into the professor's domain, and the door hissed shut slowly and ominously...

-----
    Despair saw the door to the professor's quarters close with a hiss, knwoing that Seeker was inside. She smirked to herself. that Zako was going to die soon...

-----
    Seeker turned to face Gerbera, only to feel a knock on the back of his helmet, and then blackness...

A few hours later, his optic flared on... but something was different. Seeker ran a systems check, and found that he had new weapons, which included a beam rifle,... Wait! New weapons?

He sat up and looked himself over, only to see that he had new armor and new colors. Now, instead of the usual Zako green, he was red and black, with hints of gold along his form. Three winglets extended from his back, each holding an engine, while he had thrusters in his shoulder pads, now pointed at the ends. Seeker also had three little bits that shot out from the ends of his winglets, providing even greater firepower.

The new squad leader looked over at Gerbera, who stood at the side of the berth. "This is my new form?" he asked.

"Yes, it is. And from now on, you shall be known as Seeker Sazabi. That is your new name." the pale red mecha purred.

Seeker, now Seeker Sazabi, grinned, his vent-like mouth curling upwards into a smile. He was now recognized for his efforts. Then, a thought came to his processor. What of Crasher? Would he be alright alone on the Black Musai?

Seeker shook his head and the thought left his processor. The new squad leader then left for his new ship, the Hoshi Musai, one of the most powerful ships around.

-----
    Crasher lay in the room that was now his alone. Mech fluid dripped from his injuries, and his body was racked with pain as he lay on his lone berth, wishing for Seeker to return...

"Seeker..."

Coolant fluid ran down from his optic, his soul aching for his friend's return and help, but it was sadly not to be... However, Despair's future held a surprise that even Crasher would be grateful for...

New update soon.

11. Unicron the Pla

Good work.

12. TF rocks

13. TF rocks

New update.

Chapter 7: Reassignment

Seeker Sazabi wandered around the new ship that he had recently arrived on. The ship, the Hoshi Musai, was bigger than the Black Musai in terms of firepower and crew size, but only the Black Musai was the largest ship in active duty.

Seeker found himself marveling at the crew's teamwork and willingness to follow the ship commander. The crew on his previous ship had always been scared of making Despair angry, and so there were alot of mess-ups and not alot of teamwork.

In fact, one Zako had said that the Hoshi Musai was the most powerful ship around due to this attitude that the whole crew had. Very few Zakos ever regretted serving on the Hoshi Musai.

The new squad leader entered his new quarters, which were much bigger than even the largest quarters on the Black Musai. Only Despair's outdid Seeker's new quarters in size.

Seeker plopped his weapons down on the berth before getting on the computer to find out what he could about Despair. He needed to know all the facts about her if he was going to help Crasher out.

A frown came across Seeker's face. He knew of the abuse that Despair put all of her soldiers through. He had been lucky to have never gone through it, and his promotion to squad leader had helped with that. No commander was allowed to harm a potential squad leader until the promotion was complete.

Seeker growled at Despair's memory. There was no way that he would ever forget her. getting Crasher transferred to the Hoshi Musai was his priority right now. If General Hoshi would allow it that is...

14. TF rocks

New update, Uni!:wink: 

Chapter 7: Reassignment part 2

In the Black Musai, every soldier cowered in front of the menacing form of Despair. The femme sneered evilly as she looked at one Zako in particular: Crasher. The Zako gulped, trying to hide his fear from her. How he had been able to do it, he did not know, but that did not matter. Seeker was gone from his life now, and no one could say the younger Zako's name anymore.

Claws raked across his smaller shaking form. Mech fluid oozed out of the scrapes, dripping down lazily and slowly. Crasher felt his systems beginning to weaken. The evil smirk on his commander's face made shivers run down his back supports. She really enjoyed this, he could tell.

"Having fun?" she purred into his audio. Crasher shook his head 'no', but she did not take it as that. Despair moved her claws lower, and Crasher let out a low moan of pain as she moved them about in a very...particular spot.

The femme cackeled as she continued her session with him, unaware of the fate that awaited her in the future...

-----
    Seeker Sazabi lay in his room, wondering on how he could try and reveal Despair as being unfit for the role of ship commander. Her file had said that she was unstable, due to a glitch. Glitches were not uncommon, even he had one. It made his sensors capable of detecting movements in the dark, even the slightest ones. That was why he liked it dark, so no one could sneak up on him for any reason. But his glitch had a drawback too. If it was used in complete darkness, then it drained his systems.

Despair's glitch, however, made her unfit to be a commander. Her mentality could change at any moment. She could be kind and seductive at first, but in the blink of an optic, she could turn around and be meaner that even the meanest squad leader around.

That worried Seeker Sazabi. He just hoped that Crasher could hold out until he found a way to have Despair removed from commandership. He just hoped that Crasher could hold on until then...

15. Unicron the Pla

Yes another update, soon very soon he will be commander.

16. TF rocks

Yes, he will be. But, once he is, things get darker and more complex. Let's just say that Sazabi will have much more than he expected to deal with as commander.

Chapter 8: New Fears

Seeker Sazabi sat in his office the next day, bored out of his processor. The new assignment was not as exciting as it had sounded. How he wished he could be back out in the field. Office work was not his thing.

As he looked over the latest reports, one caught his optic. Seeker Sazabi picked it up and read it over. It was a medical report on Despair. Somehow, he had recieved it instead of the ship commander. What was going on? The squad leader looked at it before putting it down. He was not reading it if it was for his commander. But it tugged at his attention and eventually, Seeker read it over.

What he read startled him. At the same time, new fears came into being as well. What was Despair really doing to his old comrades? And were they even alright? Just these two thoughts alone made him realize that maybe Gerbera had known about this and had him promoted for his safety. Was that the reason he became a squad leader? Seeker Sazabi did not know.

One fear that really stuck out in his mind was for Crasher. Was the older Zako alright? And was he hiding from Despair like he always did? These thoughts and other fears continued to pulsate in the squad leader's processor. Deciding that he needed to recharge to ease the fears, Seeker Sazabi hopped on his berth and shut down all systems, not realizing that his fears were profoundly real...