Comixology.com

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Lumpy, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    anyone here use this? its so awesome...

comixology

for those that don't know, you can logon to the website, check previews and place orders for stuff, assuming your store is registered with them too...mine is, and its so nice...i just add something online, and my store gets an email and pulls all those books for me...its fantastic...only issue is if i want something, like the Booster Gold Fan Club shirt thats coming in November, i can add it to my pull list, but it doesnt tell the store to order it...so anything special i always make sure i email to the store to ask for it...but otherwise its fantastic...also helps you see just how much you can buy a month...i'm at over 50 ongoing and miniseries at the moment...gotta try cutting stuff out soon...

2. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Yeah, its an excellent app and website. The navigation system on the site can get a little wonky at times but its still a great technology. Its about time someone created a solution that made ordering and tracking books with your favorite shop easier.

There's rumors that another company that makes a piece of software called Longbox is working with Apple for the purpose of buying and viewing comics on Apple's rumored tablet. I'm excited about this too. I'm completely done with buying single issues and I only care about TPBs, HCs and 99 cent digital downloads.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, once i get an iPhone i'm gonna get the app...probably won't need it much, but i'll support them...and yeah, if there was a tablet of decent size that allowed you to view comics, my interest would be very peaked...