Heavy/Scratch: Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Long_Haul, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Hey Boys and Galz, it's ya NON friendly Neighborhood Decepticon.......LONG_HAUL, And ya Boi is bringing you a little Preview of what's coming in the near future, a little thing i put 2gether Call "LONG_HAUL creations" i got tired of wanting to know how to mod, paint, ect...... So i talked to a few folks, watched some And watched and decided to Try this for myself and went in to ACTUALLY try. But more on that later, RIGHT NOW, im having trouble with part of my project, and i want to get the Kats of TFW2005 involved any way i can. So check it, Ive done a couple mods to Fellow Bot right here
    [​IMG]

*Gave him the Cannon From "BumbleBee Unleashed Bust"
    *Made a Battle Axe From a HA Sideswipes Missile & ROTF The Fallens Fire Mane
    *The Whole Leg Mod/Wheels on the outside thing
    And i really think it looks sweet, but it also needs is a Paint Job to compliment it

*Where ya'll Come in.....
    Any ideas? Any Other Modding tips? ANYTHING!!!! Im open To all suggestions.......BUT........the Future Project im working on Will need this Custom To be an AutoBot, But feel Free to throw some Decepticon names My way. Like i said anything will go really. So this Will be my 1st REAL Project, Plus im Trying to get "Long_Haul creations" Going. so Let all Thoughts, ideas, Tips etc Fly my way, leave comments, pM me whatever, ok. :thumbs2: 

*Reason
    Ive Been a HUGE fan of the movie line since day 1, and always wanted to have a Battle scene custom like my man ENCLINE's ROTF Forest diorama :bowdown:  So that's what i wanna start doing, but putting my own little twist on it, i know its a lot of work, but its something i dig so i gotta try at least once. Cause that's what the Transformers do is duke it out right, why not have a custom of the mission City fight with a Well Painted and detailed Ratchet, Jazz, & Ironhide Vs the Terrible Tyrant Decepticon Brawl Along with a whole Backdrop of: Smashed cars, flipped cars, people running in fear military shooting :drool:  WHO WOULDNT!!!! Huh, Huh? Well, i dont wanna Write why, what & when...........But SOON. so Stay Tuned. In the mean time, have fun with this "UNKOWN" Robot that's ready to slice and Blow a whole in someone or something....................................................

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    So, are you wanting to create a new character and a battle scene for it? That's what I'm gathering right now from your post. It sounds to me like you're gotten a pretty good handle on what you want to do, if this is the case.

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think you're gonna do juuuuust fine my friend. BB looks good so far, and a good paint job on him will make him look even better. My suggestion to you is to simply find some good pictures of him from the movies, and use those as references. Same goes for any painting realy. Once you get your skills down from doing that, you kind of get a feel of where things should go, and how chipped paint should look, how much weathering to give areas, and so on. With that said, it's mostly trial and error, but that's the fun of this game, you find new and twisty techniques to use (I know I did :D ). Good luck man, and keep up posted. I have to ask, does BB still TF with that new cannon arm???

4. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

Well, with the Bumble, im wanting to create a new character, cause i feel there are sooooooooo many bumblebee's & Cliff's. So i think its time for someone new, put wit the head sculpt, im not sure it'll work. But i do wanna do Custom Battle screens, doent have to be from the movie, just a brawl, 3 vs 1, 2 on 2 etc......

Yeah i hear that bro. its been a ride with this, but i have so much with customizing, for real. There is nothing better than Seeing Your own creation, i got a few things im working on and i have to say, im impressed. I can MOS DEF tell that my skillz have improved. And i have to thank all the Customizers that gave me tips. It is fun, and i hated painting, i even failed art class, lol.

5. rohrerprime25

rohrerprime25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hay d do bugbite colors that would be sweet u know u want to

6. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

I Finally looked at Bugbite, and his colors are killer, i might do it.............

7. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

movie wasp

8. rohrerprime25

rohrerprime25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thought u would like the colors