Comics

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Omegax80, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I would not mind breaking them up at all. I figured offering them individually would help try to move them wherever I can.

2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    you might want to break them up by series and just sell series lots. All the JLA in one lot, TFs in another, etc. And just throw them on eBay.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

When you're done going through them, let me know if you have any Green Lantern.

4. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

Is THIS one of the issues? (It's also known as Faith, part 3)

John Byrne's Next Men 21 A, Dec 1993 Comic Book by Dark Horse

Because you MAY get some money out of this one, since it's technically the first appearance of Hellboy. Probably would've made a lot more back when the first Hellboy movie was out.

5. The Spider

Yeah; the funny thing about the 90's is that, early 90's stuff the majority had really really high print runs when everyone was told they could get rich by buying and selling comics. And then print runs in the late 90's reduced each year, during the time when lots of shops were closing down and lots of people were getting out of the hobby.

And what happens is that when something during the late 90's to like, 2002 or something gets some sort of demand, you'd start to see crazy prices on eBay for a short while (Superman #160 shot up to like $30 on eBay when people realized it was the first apperance of the current Bizarro, sets of Frank Miller's 300 #1-5 went up to $100 because of the movie's popularity, and so on).

Oddly enough there are actually a few Valiant and Image comics that go for a LOT more than cover price on eBay. But it probably wouldn't help if you had originally paid like hundreds for them originally or something.

6. The Spider

Also....

Which printing is this?

7. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    I will have to check. I think I might have this :) 

Will check also, I do not know offhand.