Comics on Kindle/Nook

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Kutch98, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Kutch98

Kutch98 Member

So I just got the Asus Transformer Prime and I must say, its amazing so far. I set up both Nook and Kindle accounts on it. So my question is, how is the quality of the comics on these platforms? It looks like I can just do single issues on the Kindle, is there anything for the Nook? Are Graphic Novels coming for them? Can I get a subscription for them? Sorry to have so many questions but Im new to the E-book thing. Thanks for any help that you can be!

2. Kutch98

Kutch98 Member

Sorry, I wasn't sure exactly where to put this. When I said single issues I was mostly talking about the Transformer titles. It looked like some Batman and Superman collections were out there along with a few others. Was just hoping somebody would have more info on these.

3. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

I have a smart phone and I can get comics on it just like a tablet. They're decent quality, and, yes, you can get subscriptions or you can buy them individually on a monthly basis (I have friends with tablets). It's perfect if you're like me and don't have access to a comic book shop.

4. Kutch98

Kutch98 Member

Its not that I dont have access to a store, Im just lazy. The kicker is, I live in Denver and could easily go to Mile High Comics. I think its about 15 miles from where I live.