ComicCollectorLive.com

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Bryan, May 10, 2007.

1. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Anybody using this? I'd never heard of it, but it seems like there was an ad for it in every single issue I picked up this month, so I went and checked it out.

I personally freakin' love it. I'd been looking for a way to catalog everything and this works perfectly. Put my last few months into the database this morning, probably gonna slowly fill in my back issues over the next few months.

2. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Okay, I'm bumping this 'cause this software is the shit.

I've been uploading my collection as I've gone through a bunch of back issues over my semester break, and if you're looking for a way to organize your collection, you've got to try this. It's free, so no downside. Even shows cover art for individual issues, and alternate covers also. Updates constantly, and it's honestly helping me figure out what I've missed and what just hasn't come out yet (damn you, Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine!).

3. OptimusPrime86

OptimusPrime86 The Nooch

Yeah, I tried the program out last month...
    It's definately cool, but I personally prefer my micro$oft access database that I made.

Like I said, it's definately cool and I'm glad there's a legit comic book databasing program out that isn't lame-o.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I actually teid that once years ago when it was a really really small site. It just took so much time that i gave up.

Maybe one day I'll try again but right now, I'll need motivation to search for the motivation to do it.

Long story short, I have to many freakin comics to try this.

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Bingo. 20+ years of comics collecting has made making any sort of catalog unbearable.

6. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Give me 100 bucks plus gas money and I will come to your house and do it for you.