Comic Statues Contests - Final and Grand Prize Winners!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    [​IMG]

Today we are announcing the final winners in the Comic Statues 14 Weeks 15 Prizes contests! Lets get right down to business.

The winner for week 13's "Optimus Prime Tour 2007" contest was 2005 Boards Member puppylove! You can see her winning entry here.

puppylove will receive a free Transformers Optimus Prime Bust AP from Comic Statues.

The winner for week 14's "Post In This Thread For A Chance To Win" contest was 2005 Boards Member Primal! You can see his winning entry here.

Primal will receive a free Transformers Insecticon Statue Set (3 Statues) from Comic Statues.

Thanks to everyone for participating!

With that being said, let's announce our grand prize winner. They will receive a Transformers Unicron Statue completely free of charge from Comic Statues! We are picking one of the lucky winners from the last 14 weeks.

That winner would be .... Omegus Prime! Omegus Prime's entry made us laugh and acutally used a picture of the prize he eventually won. His effort got him that Ultra Magnus Bust and has now landed him the Unicron Statue! Congratulations!

Over the course of the last 3 plus months ComicStatues.Com has given away Transformers Statues and Busts to the fans of TFW2005.Com for participating in various contests cooked up by the 2005 staff. We would like to extend a huge thank you to them for suppling all this free product.

If you have a chance, check them out and consider shopping with them for all your high end statue, bust, and collectible needs. They are a class act.

So again, thanks to everyone for participating and congrats to the winners!

[​IMG]

2. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Just a note to all previous winners:

If you won the following:

Transformers Jazz Bust
    Transformers Wheeljack Bust
    Transformers Prowl Bust
    Ultra Magnus Bust
    Transformers Starscream Bust
    Transformers Ironhide Bust

you should have received your prizes by now. Please PM me if you have not.

If you won the following:

Transformers Cyclonus Bust:
    Transformers Rhinox Statue:
    Transformers Soundwave Bust AP
    Transformers Shockwave Bust AP
    Transformers Devastator Bust AP
    Transformers Ravage Statue AP
    Transformers Optimus Prime Bust AP (todays announcement, check PMs)
    Transformers Insecticon Statue Set (3 Statues) (todays announcement, check PMs)

you're names/addresses will be submitted to Comic Statues by us this week, and they will start going out some time after that. I know he needs some time to get settled after returning from SDCC, but after that they will begin shipping. I waited to submit "round 2" winners until it was finished so he could just send them all at once, he is a busy guy. If that sucks, you can PM me and yell, not his fault.

Later!

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Holy crap, you've got to be kidding me... :D 

I don't know how or why you picked me, there were some great entries in every round of the contests, but I can't say how grateful I am. This is one of those items I always wanted but could never hope to afford, to get it from you guys makes it that much cooler. Thank you!

...now if I can find a place to put it...

4. Sector Seven

Sector Seven ∞ GΣΣK™

Congrats to the winners!

OP - I'll give you room for it at my house, bud. That's the kind of guy that I am.