Fan Art: Comic Related Project: Bio-Morphers Rising

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Saberfrost01, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

I'm pretty sure the title is what I called my old blog, That I have since shut down.:redface2: 
    Anyways, TO THE BEEF! vvv

Hey, all.

Saberfrost01 here and I need/(want) your input on a little project.

Currently I'm after ideas for other 'Transforming Bionicles', which as a collective I've come to call Bio-Morphers. (as opposed to the tyipcal name name Bioformers.)
    Details I'd like to be provided, Inclusively but not Exclusivly, are the following. :) 

NOTE: The following is only a guide and should not be treated as exact instructions.

Function: Generally gives an idea of Body Shape, bulk and height.
    Personality Traits: Self Explanatory
    Weapon: Based on type, Although My brother's the Weapon making expert not me, so I'll likly have to get him to contribute. :D 
    Alternate transformations: Can choose ONE or TWO Forms whether Vehicle of Beastial.
    Color: Primary (Required), Secondary (Optional), Connectors (Optional)
    Typical six color palette for Primary Color.
    Bio: The characters Back story. Even if the character is an avartar of the summiter, a fictional bio is prefferable.

Additional notes:
    The character can either be totally fictional from your imagination or can be avatar of the submitter of said idea.
    (Example: "USER 1" may want their submission to appear in comic AS "USER 1"
    "USER 2" may want their Submission to appear in comic as "Extra-Character")

ALL submissions will be considered for use in my comic at eventually, however it may take me a while to get round to them.

Although I’d have to double check my parts inventory I think I’ll be able to build 20 Transformable Bionicle characters MAX at any given time. Of course this will vary depending on size of Submissions. (Titan Size is possible but not preffearble)

If your idea requires specific parts that are in-avialible to me at the time I will attempt to use the best alternative available, leave a comment here asking about possible variations while still maintaining the original concept of that submission, if at all possible OR Postpone the build of that submission untill the parts are avialibe.

On subject of parts, the one thing I can say right away is that I Have NO Tank Treads in my collection What so ever. So if you really want a tank then I will Definatly have to cheat. :gen069:  OW!

Thank you in advance, One and All... I notice certain parts of this are contradictory.

Faithfully,
    Saberfrost01

2. caesar117

caesar117 likes Gunpla as of 2013

Reply to Bio-Morpher

Willing to try... though it will not be necessary for tank treads; a floating tank like WFC Megs will be just fine.

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    PM'ed

Oh, and if it's possible could you use a Rahkshi head for the gecko mode?

4. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

I'd honestly given up on this thread and forgotten about it. Thankfully Shatterpoint reminded me about it. :lol 
    I'll see what I can do, although I will have to prioritize on Shatterpoint has he's given me the deatails I needed.

Caesar, if you can give me more detail has to what you want I can also get round to you. What I mainly require is Color, Function (as that gives me an Idea of build/proprotions) and alt. mode
    You have hinted that you want your alt. mode to be a hover tank. But the other details are lacking.

Thanks for the suggestions and I'll get to work on them as soon as I'm able. ;)