Comic Packs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Would you dig them?

Unfortunately I haven't gotten the Universe comic packs because they were exclusives, so I don't know how they are....

But would you like them in Generations and HFTD?

Like a Drift repaint with a Turmoil with Spotlight: Drift?

Or a Blaster with a black a red Darkmount with "The Smelting Pool"?

I guess you could do some with Nefarious, but going by what people think of Nefarious, it wouldn't be as wanted...

But you could have a Sideswipe with Sideways with RPTF Adaption 1. Maybe with more accurate paintjobs.

What do think?

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    That would be cool. Only if we get decent repaints from them. I don't know how well those comic Target exclusives did a while back. But hopefully it was enough to do something like that again in the future.

3. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    comic pax are cool ideas but hasbro has a tendency to fuck up some comic pack coloring, look at the gi joe 25th anniversary comic pax some of those colors were so jacked. Let's not forget the crappy springer repaint we got from the comic pax they already did.

4. MMarker

MMarker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Animated had that Safeguard Comic Pack.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    The Animated comic given away with the Jet Twins had all the dialogue butchered in the UK release because the multi-language packaging requirements we get here were also applied to the comic. I'd imagine any other comic packs would also get the same treatment if they came over here now, which kinda dilutes the cool of the idea for me unless I imported an American one, which would cost more.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The universe comic packs did not even come with the comics in Canada.

7. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    I love comic packs from Star Wars, GI Joe, and Marvel - but only when new sculpts are involved. That's pretty much impossible to do for Transformers.

8. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

I just got a darkmount. I'd love a black and red version of him. I say bring on more product/repaints. If it nets Hasbro more money to give us more molds then do it. Not everyone likes repaints, but not everyone needs to buy em. Personally, I like em. They are fun/quirky, and I have a good time repurposing most of them.