Comic newb question - LSOTW

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Dr. Prime, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, you'll have to excuse my ignorance here, but I am not a huge comic book person. I just read a little here and there. I keep hearing how amazing the "Last Stand of the Wreckers" is and I would like to check it out, but I am having a hard time finding any of the issues. I realize that many of them are out of print, but is there book out where all the issues are condensed like Omnibus or something like that? Are they planning on doing that at all for the Wreckers? I don't necessarily want to collect each and every issue, but reading it from the beginning would be nice to understand whats going on, lol. Anyways, any help would be gratefully appreciated and hopefully I am not SOL :) 

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The series is only five issues long, and yes, a trade paperback collection of the whole thing is available. Here it is on Amazon. You'll be doing yourself a favour! :) 

3. Dr. Prime

Dr. Prime Dr. Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thank you Chris :bowdown:  What a great price too :D  SOLD!

4. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    I picked up the TPB at Booksamillion last week, and it's a pretty good story...