Comic Con Exclusives on Hasbro Toy Shop - What Day and Time?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sideswipe1954, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, I am confused. Last year, I believe they went up on Monday, but I have seen threads elsewhere that said Monday, or Tuesday, or even Wednesday, so which is it and what time do they get listed? I remember last year sitting in my office yelling at the PC and my boss starting to worry about me

2. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to sound like an ass saying this, but probably when you least expect it and end up missing out on everything befor eyou realise it's up.

I only say that cause it's quite frequent that happens to me. However my luck may have changed. I was awake and surfing the forums when TRU Rodimus went up and was able to nab him at the beginning of the 5 hour window before he sold out.

I have been hearing a lot of peole say monday for HTS. My guess it might be like the TRU so I'll be watching it for a bit past midnight in high hopes.

3. Grimkid

Grimkid Well-Known Member

well ultimate optimus prime and tru rodimus are sold out...soooooo were beat :( 

4. ssancho

ssancho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't they usual release a certain amount a day I don't think they would sell out all before SDCC is over.

5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about this, but if IIRC from an earlier thread, they come out the 24th, which is in under 2 hours.

6. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure they won't be up until Monday, that's how it's worked in the past.

7. sh002

sh002 Banned

i'll be up just in case.

8. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The hts stuff? I dont remember hts.com offering exclusives while SDCC was still going on.

9. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

As far as I know,they're going to be on-line sometime Tuesday the 26th.I'm assuming sometime in the morning when I'm at work.

10. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    If the past is any indication, HTS places their exclusives for order on the Monday following the end of SDCC.

Looking through receipts, I purchased HTS exclusives on 7/27/2009 and on 7/26/2010. Both of those fell on a Monday.

11. Billabongi

Billabongi Well-Known Member

What kinda timeframe we talkin?

12. bluesparrow

bluesparrow Puppet Prime Says Die

It's really erratic. It could be 6am it could be 1pm.

13. Sam Witwicky

Sam Witwicky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know I checked my HasbroToyShop orders I have placed over the year and looked up the one I placed when I got the SDCC Blaster from last year on there and it was on the 26 of July which was on a Monday last year infact the Monday the day after Comic Con ended. So my guess is it will be Monday but I wouldn't stay up all night or morning cause if I remember correctly they didn't go up until mid afternoon I think. All I'm hoping to get is the TF Prime Optimus so guys please try to save me at least one thats all I want is one.

14. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, I think their order history may be in Central time. My order for Blaster was at 11:06am, and my order for Soundwave was at 10:11am, but I think I fell asleep waiting up for Soundwave and it went live eariler. Both on Monday. Really not sure why I didn't order two Soundwaves back then. I don't have the order history for the year before that, but I am sure it was around the same time.

Here is the thread from the Soundwave year: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-soundwave-out-stock-hasbrotoyshop-com-2.html

Looks like he went hot at 3:10am pst. So who knows when the hell they will hit. Seibertron says Tuesday, but I don't trust someone's call to customer service anywhere. I would probably feed different times and dates to people who called in asking about them.

15. Eject Ravage

Eject Ravage Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dug up an email that I had sent to hts back in June and realized that they actually gave me a time of 10am (tz?) beyond confirmation that they would be available on their site. I would still be cautious with this seeing the whole fiasco with tru rodimus but at least it's something to start with.
    Here is the email I sent:

Hello,
    I was just wondering if the SDCC 2011 Ultimate Optimus Prime is going to be available on your site after the convention? All the listings on ebay are saying it will only be available at the convention and nowhere else. I'm hoping it will as I am extremely interested in this figure but can't make the show (and don't want to pay ebay prices).
    Thanks for your time,
    Greg

Here is the email response I got back:

Dear Greg,

Thank you for your interest in our Hasbro products. To answer your question a very limited quantity will go on sale on July 25th @ 10:00 AM on HTS.com. on a first come first serve basis. Once they are gone there are no more available.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-224-4438.

Sincerely yours,
    Geri
    HasbroToyShop.com Customer Service

Hope this helps and good luck to all.

16. ssancho

ssancho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I suppose it narrows it down to a time frame from 10am EST to 1pm EST or 7am PST to 10am PST

17. The_Fixer

The_Fixer The fixer of all things

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How exclusive are SDCC exclusives?

I am holding out for the GI Joe Sky Striker (Starscream deco)... Is it a safe bet to hold out for HTS or drop the avg $150 on ebay before the ebay price sky rockets when HTS sell outs?

I am about to lose sleep over this :)  bah!

18. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't pay ebay prices until you've missed out on HTS. Prices will hold, if not drop a little even after the sell out.

19. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Bye

I was really hoping to get the Prime Optimus Prime, but unfortunately it sounds like I'll be at work when these hit HTS.

20. millerman3732

millerman3732 I remain unconvinced.

News Credits:
    Email I got from them Thursday.

Thank you for your interest in our exclusive SDCC products at Hasbrotoyshop.com. We will be selling the exclusives beginning on 7/26. We do not have an exact time they will be placed on the website or a listing of which products will be available from SDCC. We will have VERY limited quantities of all the exclusive SCC items, and once they are sold out on Hasbrotoyshop.com we will not being receiving any more in stock.

We hope this helps! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052.

Thank You,

Chris
    HasbroToyShop.com Customer Service