Comic Cards for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tobuttica, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

I have an album full of comic themed cards that I've collected over the years. There is a complete DC Master Series, with some inserts, and the awesome Flash/Reverse Flash double sided foil card, and the Superman Skydisc redemption card. Two complete sets of the Superman Holo Series, although one set has every card, and the other is missing one of the bonus Holomotion cards. In addition, there is a load of the Chromium and Holochrome insert cards that came with Wizard Magazine. Also have some Marvel Cards Spider-man acetate cards and two of four of the 3D Hologram cards Spidey and Venom. There are some other random cards in there as well. Marvel masterpieces, Return of Superman, Spawn, DC Villains, Garbage Pail kids, some wrestling cards, a few with wrestlers that have passed away in the last few years. Machoman, British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect. Here's the link to my photobucket to take a look at them. Here's a couple to whet your appetite. Looking to get rid of the whole album and not just sets. I would like to sell them, taking offers, or trade them for goods on my want list. Thanks very much! Just a note, there are 665 cards in total. $55.50 will get you the whole lot shipped.
    I would also be willing to trade for DC Universe Classics figures or one of the Collect and Connect figures I don't have. Metallo, Kilowog, or Chemo's arms and legs. Thanks for looking. There are quite a bit of the cards, check the link below to see all the pictures.
    Just letting people know that I'm not breaking up the set.

Comic Cards and Misc pictures by tobulicious - Photobucket
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Long_Haul

Long_Haul N*ggacon

PMd.

3. tobuttica

bumpers

4. tobuttica

Bump, check them out, make an offer!! There is a lot of cool stuff in there not just what the pictures show!

5. tobuttica

Make an offer if you're interested, I need the money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.