Customs: Combining toys

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sabrina_Ng, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Hey guys,

Actually, I've posted this topic on the ebay threads but it didnt garner much advice. Was hoping that it will do better here. For example, I am doing a Galaxy Force convoy together with Sonic Bomber. Obviously they combine right? So is it a good idea to include it in the same auction or should I separate them?

Coz my concern is that if someone likes the galaxy convoy but not the sonic bomber, then it won't be convenient to them if I combine the auction. Similarly if the person wants both, then it is rather unfair to make them bid doubly hard right? Hmmm...

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

I say offer free shipping on one if the bidder wins both. That is a fair incentive to get both and also allows others to jump in if they want just one.

Also if they sell to two separate buyers, allow them to commission the second figure, maybe at a discounted rate. You may end up selling four figures that way!:thumbs2: 

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    If I was an interested party, I'd not bid on either if that was the case. I would rather have the opportunity to win the whole combiner at a "deal" then win one and have to pay again to commission the piece I didn't win.

4. Whalemusic360

Whalemusic360 Well-Known Member

I'd would be more eager to bid on one big thing vs. two little things.

You wouldn't sell you MP Prime and the MP trailer in two auctions. Wouldn't that logic work in this case too?