Customs: combiner wars/ttnbts cyborg/fall out boy combiner

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by redwolfbear, Aug 10, 2017.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    question

what would be the appropriate combiner wars figures to work with to create a 5 member combiner based on the combiner super robot from teen titans the night begins to shine?

as vehicles go 80's pop culture wise I saw a air wolf helicopter , kitt from knight rider, the A-team van, and the deloreon from back to the future with cyborg turning into a movie verse optimus prime type long nose cab diesel rig

so just how would we go translating that to a 5 member autobot combiner wars set?

2. King Glurch

King Glurch Voyager Sized

YouTube:
    Well, I'm not sure about some of those, but Alpha Bravo could be the helicopter, a kitbashed CW Deadend or Prowl with the front end of Chromedome could be Kit, and a First Aid could be the A-Team van. The Deloreon could possibly be a heavily modified CW car bot, although, this would possibly mean completely remolding the alt mode. Although, just for fun, if you do decide to do it, I would suggest a TF Prime Hot Shot head. I hope I was helpful.