Combiner Wars Computron Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Optibotimus, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  2. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    nice review, Scrounge had absolutely nothing to do with the Technobots he was a Marvel Comic only character and was friends with Blaster

3. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I saw your comment on my video, thanks for helping to clear that up. I apologize for misspeaking and getting some of those details wrong. I TRY to get things right and it's a bit embarrassing when i misspeak like that. As for the details on his affiliation, as i said in the video, it's not a character i care much about because he was in the comics only and i never bothered really getting into the comics then or even now. I briefly looked at the character during some of the research i did do and i glanced over some parts. I was certainly wrong in saying he was apart of the Technobots. I just made an assumption there and again, i apologize for that.

4. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Takara's Strafe is also a retool of their Blast Off, with no relation to Hasbro's Air Raid retool.

5. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think people have really been underplaying just how much better those feet and hands make him. Hasbro definitely won me over this time. Thanks for the video AND the BBTS date.

6. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    that's funny Scrounge is the reason I bought this set

anyway I found a way to lock strafes and afterburners arms in place with in combined mode. they lock in really good

Attached Files:

7. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Probably gonna sell my Scrounge once he arrives on Friday. Have no interest in the figure and it will help me buy the PE upgrade noggin for this guy. So glad they have better feet and hands on this set. The old kind really socks and was one of the things that sold me on this set

8. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

Here is my look at the entire Combiner Wars Computron set! How did he turn out? Sit back, relax and see for yourself. Note : I will be doing a brief update video as I have since completed a fair amount of customization work on him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2TqZBi65yA

• Like Like x 1
  9. GotBot

GotBot Titan class

Here is an update to my review where I showcase the custom paint work I did on the Technobots AND how I re-sculpted the faceplate into an actual face. See if I succeeded or not! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh2wqHx4EVw

10. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  11. DeathReviews

DeathReviews Well-Known Member

I promised a series of spooky reviews for October - and what could instill more fear than seeing yet ANOTHER box set full of Combiner Wars repaints/remolds? Determined to squeeze every last drop from these already dry molds, Hasbro has retooled them yet again to give us Computron and the Technobots! Should you get this set? Or just get Voyager Scattershot off HTS for just eight bucks and cobble your own Computron together out of deluxes that are already on clearance?

Let Death show you the way with an in-depth review of all SEVEN figures in this latest box set, now selling at HasbroToyShop.com!

• Like Like x 1