Minor/Repaint: Combiner Mayhem

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Slag66, Sep 22, 2009.

?

Should I consider the new Hulk-dozer for my Dev and new Spiderman Car for Computron?

1. Yes, both

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hulk but not Spiderman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spiderman but not Hulk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. How should I know, you're the Looney!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Update:
    More changes with a few being secret for now. I will be working on multiple projects at once now, but will soon be posting WiPs with much better pics. I've left most of the current pics, though they may be a false-advertising campaign.

here's what I'm using as of 1/2010:

I decided I'm no match for the brilliant re-shellers here, so I'm going to take a modernized approach to my choices now.

Superion- Universe Silverbolt,Acidstorm x2, Cybertron Thundercracker & Energon Starscream No change here.

Menasor- Universe Inferno,Mirage,Prowl,Sunstreaker, & Cyb. Excellion. - After much debate, I have changed my choice for Motormaster and have decided to use my Sideswipe to make WheelJack.

Defensor- Universe Inferno,Ratchet,Blades,Smokescreen, & Armada Sideways -Sideways is most likely going to leave the lineup now.

Bruticus- Universe Onslaught,Hound,Blades, ROTF Brawl, & C-O Ironman. - The lineup will stay the same, but the other night I decided that it makes no sense that an undersized space shuttle be present, so Blastoff will be reformatted a bit.

Computron- Universe Cyclonus, TFA Blurr, & Marvel C-O Spiderman. - Spiderman is officially part of the lineup now and the parts build has been replaced for a new idea. Also, Treadbolt just didn't have the size I really wanted so he's been replaced as well.

And then the Devastation....

Voyager Class Dev so far: Universe HeavyLoad,Mudflap,Onslaught, Armada Scavenger, C-O Hulk and RoTF Demolisher. - I decided after purchasing and examining Demolisher, that since I will be using Unicron parts for this build, he would be easiest to work with.

Deluxe Class Dev so far: Haven't started the new list yet, but it will still be in a G2 color scheme. This is now on the dead-block for the time being.

the non-combiners and sneak info:
    -Armada Nemesis into Trailbreaker - cancelled. I will be doing Trailbreaker in the future, but not with this mold.
    -Universe Sideswipe into Wheeljack.
    -Universe Smokescreen into Jazz.
    -An all new Combiner???
    -Apeface
    -Blitzwing
    -Abominus?
    -Plus the beginning of a new take on Predaking....
    -and whatever else my Chaotic mind can think of as time progresses

All questions, comments, and constructive criticism welcomed.

[sorry about the quality of some of the new pics]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I'd love to see your Superion, but I'd like to see some heavier mods too the seeker mold than what I have seen thus far (though they have all been impressive nonetheless). I know the focus a lot of times is to get them to combine effectively, but Just some modding to make them look like individuals would go a long way IMO.

Keep us up to date, my man!

3. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

Holy crapp'n WOW...you line up is very expansive. Good luck with these here, you have plenty to work on, for like the next year or so!!!

Great choices, great ideas, interested to see WIPs of these.

4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    You are crazy and nuts! Cannot wait to see all of these. The only concern is mixing toy lines like movie and classics, crossovers and classics but I've seen other people pull it off so I think you'll make it work. Good luck.

5. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

that's a lot of goodness on a plate! looking forward to it!

6. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

while I love galvatron he will probably be a hard figure to work with once you get into the painting and new head stage because he has a master piece transformation and a deluxe size. good luck :thumbs2: 

7. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

hey great start man. ive got eight combiner projects in work myself. keep at it man!

8. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

@ autobotx23 - I hope to do some extra mods, but time will tell I guess.

@ magmatron22 - Yeah Galvatron will probably be a pain, as his cannon is already causing problems, but I think I'm gonna tinker a little bit with how the cannon is attached.

@ everyone - thanks for the comments and I'll post an update hopefully by next week.

9. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

A minor update (finally) Hope you like the additions/changes.

10. Slag66

Slag66 CAMEO

Update:
    More changes with a few being secret for now. I will be working on multiple projects at once now, but will soon be posting WiPs with much better pics. I've left most of the current pics, though they may be a false-advertising campaign.

here's what I'm using as of 1/2010:

I decided I'm no match for the brilliant re-shellers here, so I'm going to take a modernized approach to my choices now.

Superion- Universe Silverbolt,Acidstorm x2, Cybertron Thundercracker & Energon Starscream No change here.

Menasor- Universe Inferno,Mirage,Prowl,Sunstreaker, & Cyb. Excellion. - After much debate, I have changed my choice for Motormaster and have decided to use my Sideswipe to make WheelJack.

Defensor- Universe Inferno,Ratchet,Blades,Smokescreen, & Armada Sideways -Sideways is most likely going to leave the lineup now.

Bruticus- Universe Onslaught,Hound,Blades, ROTF Brawl, & C-O Ironman. - The lineup will stay the same, but the other night I decided that it makes no sense that an undersized space shuttle be present, so Blastoff will be reformatted a bit.

Computron- Universe Cyclonus, TFA Blurr, & Marvel C-O Spiderman. - Spiderman is officially part of the lineup now and the parts build has been replaced for a new idea. Also, Treadbolt just didn't have the size I really wanted so he's been replaced as well.

And then the Devastation....

Voyager Class Dev so far: Universe HeavyLoad,Mudflap,Onslaught, Armada Scavenger, C-O Hulk and RoTF Demolisher. - I decided after purchasing and examining Demolisher, that since I will be using Unicron parts for this build, he would be easiest to work with.

Deluxe Class Dev so far: Haven't started the new list yet, but it will still be in a G2 color scheme. This is now on the dead-block for the time being.

the non-combiners and sneak info:
    -Armada Nemesis into Trailbreaker - cancelled. I will be doing Trailbreaker in the future, but not with this mold.
    -Universe Sideswipe into Wheeljack.
    -Universe Smokescreen into Jazz.
    -An all new Combiner???
    -Apeface
    -Blitzwing
    -Abominus?
    -Plus the beginning of a new take on Predaking....
    -and whatever else my Chaotic mind can think of as time progresses

All questions, comments, and constructive criticism welcomed.

-Pics at the first post- Also I added a poll