Combiner Knock off accessories

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by malteselegacy, Aug 2, 2009.

1. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

Hi there

Can anyone tell me if the acccessories for a knock off Superion are similar to that of the original. Is the colour the same? Will the original figures fit with the knock off accessories?

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    They should, I know some of the real parts fit on the KOs. I bought the ramp to put on my KO set that I have attached to Metroplex.

[​IMG]

3. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

Be pretty cautious about attaching bootleg parts to real g1 figures, many of them are slightly smaller or larger, with the larger ones you could easily loosen up the peg holes on the actualy toys. the colours are more shiny on almost all of them as well so its fairly easy to tell that its not quite "right" espeically noticable with parts that have stickers on them some of the abominus ones are fairly tough to tell apart as they are very very close to the originals.

4. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I have a KO Defensor set and the parts did not fit a real G1 Hot Spot.

This may vary depending on whether you mean the good KOs that are much like actual G1s, or the cheap KOs that you find at dollar stores.

5. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

I am curious about Devastator and Superion. I have them both complete as knockoffs but want to get the original figures but keep the knock off accessories. Anyone know if I will have trouble doing this and are the colours of the actual combiner accessories (fist,feet,etc) similar to the originals?

6. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure that Devy's is a no. I asked the same question when I first joined the boards and that was the overwhelming concensious.

7. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I brought A Devastator KO way back that was muti colored (Bonecrusher was purple) and some of the accessories fit the G1 toys. The only stuff that didn't was the head and little waist thing that attaches under long haul.

8. mweeuser

mweeuser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I ended up with a head, 2 fists, a gun, and the large chest piece to superion in a big lot I bought. The are cheaper plastic, the hands are hollow on one side and the details looking akin to a aging mold and look less detailed, lines are less rigid, etc.

9. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

Thanks for the information so far!

10. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

The head for Superion will not fit.

Chuck

11. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

That is interesting. My Superion is an older knock off...It is the same height as the other combiners. I ave seen some of the newer knock offs and they seem smaller than the originals.