Combiner Force or Beast Hunters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by CyberstormSM, Mar 26, 2017.

?

Combiner Force or Beast Hunters?

1. Combiner Force

17 vote(s)
    39.5%
  2. Beast Hunters

26 vote(s)
    60.5%
  1. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With Combiner Force just around the corner, which 3rd season did you find better? Combiner Force, or Beast Hunters?

Since Combiner Force isn't out yet, we can debate how the introduction of the season would be set up. Once the episodes actually begin to release, we can debate episodes and overall plot points.

2. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So far it seems like Combiner Force has been better planned than Beast Hunters. I know that was kind of a last minute change for Prime, but until it airs we'll have to see. I will say I like the toys of Beast Hunters more so far, The combiner force toys seem like great kids toys but I am bummed there isn't at least one Deluxe/Warrior combiner offered for older kids/fans.

• Like Like x 5
  3. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

You said yourself Combiner Force isn't even out yet. How are we supposed to compare them?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sideways77

Sideways77 #WOCReboothype

News Credits:
    Well I actually like RID and still hate Prime, so my answer is clear.

And Combiner Force isn't even out yet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Yeah, probably would've been better to wait until Combiner Force actually airs.

6. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    I'm voting Beast Hunters simply due to the fact that RID15 has sucked consistently during its run. I enjoyed Prime despite its flaws so I'll go for that

• Like Like x 2
  7. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    RID has taken a turn for me. One minute I was interested, now I'm not anymore.

TFP forever!

• Like Like x 5
  8. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Safely voting Combiner Force, it's objectively better written in every comparison meter, including continuity, and that's not even praising RID as much of proof of how terrible Prime was.

9. Tenion the Offender

Tenion the Offender straightdome

RID201X is such a failure if compare it to Prime(blasphemy, I know) that had the best TF design and best TF animation.
    Childish series with absolutely childish plot, I am not able to understand how can anyone like it and seriously watch it, it was made only to grind money from infinite amount of Bumblebee and OP toys and other merchandise with zero effort. You can understand it if you look how do they do this - just took the TF licence, our favourite characters that they can milk, and Aligned continuity, making a mess out of it and proudly call this Frankenstein's abomination THE PRIME's CONTINUATION - TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE(They even took the name from another series) THAT INCLUDES ALL YOUR FAVOURITE ROBOTS LIKE BUMBLBEE, SOUNDWAVE, STARSCREAM AND OPTIMUS PRIME!

10. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Pinpoint Doodle User#3

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    If we're talking about toyline, then Combiner Force wins. It has better looking toys than the over gimmicked Beast Hunters part of Prime.

But if we're talking about the show, then Beast Hunters wins. Even though it was written last minute, it had good writing.

11. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Beast Hunters had some pretty solid toys, like Deluxe Smokescreen, Cyberverse Airachind, Shockwave, Hardshell, and Soundwave, and that gigantic Voyager late-line Predaking, Voyager Magnus, and those unreleased in the US Cyberverse Bludgeon, Magnus, and the Air Vehicon.

Not many of the Combiner Force toys look too appealing to me, but we're just getting started. I wish we had gotten a non-Combiner Cyclonus, the design looks basic but serviceable as a modern Cyclonus.

12. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that we have the first trailer of Combiner Force, it's time to compare it with the original Beast Hunters trailer!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not fair to both of them, Beast Hunters got handy cap to 16 episode, and Combiner Force hasnt aired it's 26th episode yet.

14. kittycatusername123

kittycatusername123 Well-Known Member

Google+:

Well building off what you said RiD could have been better, especially the animation. It's weird how they did the shadowing, I like Prime's animation much better and they COULD have stuck to that animation but they didn't which kind of made me sad. Beast hunters was really good and thought out. Combiner Force's two new episodes came out yesterday, and it would be so freakin' amazing if someone gave me the links to watch it. But I'm beast hunters all the way and I'm only watching RiD because it's after Prime.

15. Tenion the Offender

Tenion the Offender straightdome

The animation was the main reason why Prime has been closed.
    Guess why?
    It was too expensive!!!
    _______
    God, I hate those people.

• Like Like x 1
  16. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

After seeing the first 2 episodes of Combiner Wars I think it's safe to say it's going to be FAR better than Beast Hunters.

17. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Personally I prefer RID's animation.

I watched episodes 1 to 7 of Robots in Disguise Season 3 today. Not amazing but still enjoyable.

18. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

So far, I feel like Beast Hunters is better tied into the larger story of Transformers: Prime, and had the awesomeness of the original quartet of high ranking Decepticons from G1, plus some great Autobot development with Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus, not to mention Bumblebee getting his voice back. I feel like the story flowed smoothly from the Autobots regrouping and striking back, to Project Predacon, to the Cybermatter arc and Predacons Rising.

So far, Combiner Force doesn't seem terrible, heck, it's still as enjoyable as the rest of RID, but it is definitely shaping up to be dominated by its toyline. Maybe Episode 3, or heck, the rest of the season will change my mind, so I'm not going to vote just yet.

19. kittycatusername123

kittycatusername123 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    Lol, somewhere on this website it said the animation was low budget? I'm confused

20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    What's up with Season 3s and Relic Hunts? :D