Customs: combiner elbows and knees

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by firebapx, Sep 22, 2010.

1. firebapx

firebapx Starscream

ok im making a custom combiner and iv noticed that everyone that does a deveastator or menasour or what ever they all have theelbow and knee joints or at least they all look the same i was just wondering if you could tell me what they are and where i can get some please thanks for your help

2. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    typically most are done using primus or unircon parts

usually devastator uses unircons lower waist and knees and primus forearms and elbow's

3. firebapx

firebapx Starscream

would there be anything i could substatute for those that is more readly avalable cus i know there hard to come by and bloody expensive lol

4. LeAmourVrai

LeAmourVrai Autobot

You could ask around over at the "Wanted Items" section for junk Unicron /Primus joints. I can't really think of a substitute as those are the only transformers big enough and have decent joints for custom combiners (at least for me). :) 

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Okay, for joints, just use any good strong ratchet joints (the ones that click when you try to bend them).

Some examples of things people have used are Lego Knights, Neo Shifters, etc.

But yeah, Primus/Unicron are definitely the most common. Failing that, Cybertron Metroplex, and Cybertron Starscream (supreme size) are good choices.