Combat - A sloppy, homoerotic fan fic.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Spoon, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Spoon

Spoon Banned

I wrote this one lazy afternoon, last year. Back then, I was unable to write decent stories.

Here is proof.

The fist slammed into the metal man, smashing it the ground. Three others met the same fate. Combat training was a good way of letting his anger out. But this was safe. This was easy. Where was the action and danger that made real combat so fun? Brawl roared,
    “Slag it! When is that pansy Megatron gonna give us some action? I haven’t pounded Autobot exhaust pipe for ages!”

This drew a reaction from the other four Decepticons that were hanging around the compound. High above, in a lookout post, Blast Off looked down upon, figuratively and literally, at the loud oaf who had disturbed him. At the far end of the complex, alone, in a corner, tossing a small blade from hand, sat Vortex, he looked up for a second.

And there was Swindle, sitting at computer bench, scanning the fleshling’s internet for anything worth, as per his name, swindling. He smiled,
    “What’s the matter Brawlsy, been to long since you were trapped by some little fleshling teens?” He laughed. Brawl glared at him,
    “You say that to my face, ya freak!”
    “Awwww, is little Brawlsy getting upset? Maybe it’s time for a nap!”
    Brawl jumped up and sprinted towards Swindle. Swindle raised his arm-mounted gun and pointed it directly at Brawl.
    “Do you think that sluurm shooter is gonna stop me?”

“Stop!”

Onslaught’s voice rang out clear across the compound. Brawl paused mid stride. Swindle sheepishly lowered his gun. Onslaught now stood between them, “I understand that you are bored. I know you want combat, but save your energy for our enemies. Then they shall know the power of the Comabticons!” He looked at his two soldiers, a little punishment would do them good, “Brawl and Swindle, look-out duty at 1200 and 0300 hours respectively,” this caused a twin groan, “Then I want you up and ready at 0700 hours for routine maintenance! You better catch some rest while you can!” With that, he marched back inside the Ops room.

As he sank back into his seat, his mind wandered. The mechs had been getting restless; they hadn’t seen any action since the problem with the gravity weapon. After being beaten by a couple of human kids, Megatron no longer seemed to trust them.

Megatron! Ha! What kind of leader was he? He was as useful as a pile of j-
    “AAAAAAAAARGH!!!” A pain lanced through his entire body as his inhibitor chip kicked in.

Ever since the spacebridge incident, Megatron had surgically implanted inhibitor chips into each of the Combaticons; any slightly traitorous thought and it gave them a powerful electrical shock. It helped keep traitors in line. For some reason, Megatron had never seen fit to give Starscream one.

His thoughts were interrupted by a flashing red light in front of him. A message from Soundwave. He hit the receive button,
    <Onslaught, Acknowledge>
    “Onslaught here.”
    <The mighty Lord Megatron demands your presence at Decepticon H.Q. in 1000 astro-seconds>
    “Order received, Onslaught out.”
    Twenty minutes later, Onslaught, Brawl and Blast-Off were walking into Megatron’s underwater command room. Large computer screens lined the walls, with Decepticon drones manning complex consoles. And there, in the centre of the room stood Megatron, flanked by Soundwave and Starscream.

As they approached the Decepticon commander, Starscream threw them a baleful stare. Brawl responded with a deep growl. Their silent argument was broken by Megatron’s cold, harsh voice,
    “Ah, Combaticons, you made it. I’m sure you’ll be pleased to hear I have a mission for you! I hope it won’t prove too difficult for you,” He grinned, “at least, I haven’t heard of any young humans in the area!” He laughed. The Combaticons simply stared. Megatron stopped laughing,
    “I see you do not share my sense of humour. No matter. Soundwave, brief them,”
    The large Decepticon Communications Officer walked to a large computer screen, Onslaught followed. The screen showed a map of North America.

<We have detected a strange signal from this location> he pointed to a large red dot, <It is of an unknown origin. The Combaticons will investigate the area. Exhibit caution, Autobot involvement is highly probable. Mission will commence in 1500 astro-seconds>
    The blue Decepticon stared at Onslaught expectantly. Onslaught sighed,
    “Mission acknowledged,” he chanted monotonously.
    <Combaticons, dismissed>

As Onslaught and his comrades left the room, he noticed Starscream talking to a large number of the Seekers in the briefing room. He sighed inwardly; he now knew what his mission entailed.
    The Combatcions entered the large warehouse cautiously. Onslaught barked out commands,
    “Brawl! Blast-Off! Fan out and search! Find what’s giving off that signal! Use cover! Swindle, you and me keep distance, provide covering fire if necessary. Vortex, guard the entrance. Combaticons, move out!” The Combaticons followed the orders with military precision.

Onslaught looked around the large warehouse, looking for any alternate exit routes. He spotted a small door at the opposite end of the building, leading out to a large, flat loading zone. It might prove to be useful. Blast-Off walked up to him, holding a small radio transmitter, it had the Autobot symbol on it,
    “Sir, utilizing my advanced searching method, I managed to find this,” he indicated the radio in his hand. Onslaught winced,
    “Oh slag!” He switched on his radio,
    “Vortex come in!” There was only static.
    “Vortex! Co-“ A large explosion blew apart the main entrance to the warehouse. Laser bolts shot out from the smoke. One hit Blast-Off full in the chest, knocking him to the ground.
    “COMBATICONS! TAKE COVER!”
    Picking up his fallen comrade, Onslaught jumped behind a box of crates. From his place of safety he heard an Autobot voice ring out,
    “Autobots, we have them pinned! Keep firing!”

Onslaught peered over his crate and saw Prowl and a group of about ten Autobots enter the once abandoned warehouse. To Onslaught’s right, Swindle and Brawl were behind a piece of derelict machinery, firing at their advancing enemies. Their shots claimed two of the more inexperienced mechs, but the others quickly found cover and returned fire, blasting away parts of the warehouse.

The Combaticons were losing. It didn’t take a military genius to work that out. They were outnumbered, outgunned and, with Blast-Off wounded and Vortex missing, they couldn’t combine to form Bruticus. Onslaught pulled out his rifle and shot apart the door at the back of the warehouse, although, without Vortex or Blast-Off to fly them, it was going to be tough to get away with their bodies intact.

“Brawl, Swindle transform! Swindle, get over here, and Brawl, provide covering fire!” The two Comabticons did as commanded; Brawl’s large weapons beating out a withering hail of fire as Swindle rushed over to Onslaught’s crates. Onslaught dumped Blast-Off onto the seats of the jeep. He looked down at Swindle,
    “Take Blast-Off out that exit and wait there. Brawl and I will back you up. Go!”
    As Swindle drove off, Onslaught looked back at Brawl,
    “Brawl! Retreat!” Brawl transformed and frowned, but obeyed. He and Onslaught ducked and ran towards the hole in the wall. Any time they reached cover, they would take potshots at the pursuing Autobots. Onslaught smiled as one of his shots took down Prowl.

At last they reached the exit and ducked behind an old crane. Onslaught leaned back against it to catch his breath. Brawl was already firing over the top of it. Swindle was attempting to steal anything useful from the crane.
    “Boss? HEY BOSS?”
    Onslaught hit his radio transmitter,
    “Vortex?”
    “The one and only! Sorry about before, I was having some fun with that twerp Powerglide!” Onslaught didn’t ask what that ‘fun’ might entail,
    “We need an immediate evac from this warehouse! We’re outnumbered!”
    “I’ll pick you up from the other end of the loading bay. Though I can’t see why we can’t have a bit more play time with the Autobots…”
    Onslaught looked back at his troops as Vortex flew over the warehouse. The Autobots were beginning to pour out now.
    “Comabticons! Fall back!”
    Swindle transformed and picked up Blast-Off once more and began to drive down the loading zone. Onslaught followed soon after.

He had almost reached Vortex, when he noticed Brawl wasn’t with them. He turned around and saw the soldier still firing at the Autobots. He groaned,
    “Brawl! Get back here!”
    The tank Combaticon looked back,
    “No way! I can take these wimps!”
    Silently cursing, Onslaught ran head on into the withering Autobot barrage, trying to maintain a visual on Brawl; the warrior had run out of ammo and had unsheathed his energo-knife, roaring his defiance at the oncoming attack squad,
    “COME ON OUT, AUTOB-“
    His cry was cut off by Onslaught crash-tackling him to the ground. As he fell to the earth, Onslaught ripped of his grenade bandolier, pulled the pin and tossed it at the Autobots.

Without missing a beat, he was back on his feet with Brawl and sprinting towards the waiting helicopter. He felt the shockwave of the detonation behind him and stumbled for a second. As he regained his bearings, he turned his head towards the warehouse and was met with a laser bolt to the face.

His onboard systems began reporting damage and his optics began to fade into static, as he once again began to fall, in a slow arc, to the ground. Before stasis-lock claimed him, he was able to see a ring of Seekers encircling and trapping the Autobots. He was right; they’d been used by Megatron once again, this time as bait.

2. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

sluurm launcher? is that some sort of futurama soda gun?

3. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

I like it so far

I've seen much worse then this, I like it actually.
    But I was promised Homo-stuff, why do you lie to me so.:cry 

4. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Something along those lines!
    I promised homo-eroticism. And I feel I delivered. ;) 

5. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

if i were a homosexual robot it would eroticize me.
    but im not so it doesnt.

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Suitably homoerotic - I endorse this product.

7. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

I dont get it

I'm a homo, though not robotic, and the eroticism here is lost to me. Of coarse this is probably because I am dense...:dunce 

8. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Great story!