Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. BumbleRage

BumbleRage Member

I seen Rodimus Prime at the Target on 144 and I-25 a couple of days ago.

2. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Hit three Walmart’s with no success. Lots of stuff on clearance. StarWars Black rogue one figures can be had for five bucks. Sea spray and Cosmos 7$. TLK drift was on clearance as well.
    No wave 2s like in other cities.
    Hampden Walmart
    Parker chambers Walmart
    Arapahoe Walmart

3. MadMaximus

MadMaximus Well-Known Member

Use brickseek and save your gas tanks!

4. MelodiousGiant04

MelodiousGiant04 Well-Known Member

Brickseek isn't very effective with Wal-mart, at least with this bunch. None of the places where wave 2 legends sprouted up were showing on Brickseek. I've been checking for a few states where they reported the wave 2 voyagers and again they are not showing up on Brickseek when people are seeing them in store.

5. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The Target off of Corbett and Harmony has 10% off Transformers. I think they had 3 Voyager Starscreams and a couple of Swoops and Dreadwinds. They also had series 2 of the LEGO Batman movie minifigures.

6. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Centerplace Target in Greeley also has 10% off Transformers and has 1 Voyager Grimlock, 2 Voyager Starsrceams, and a couple of each deluxe besides Jazz. They also have about 4 Black Classic Lions, but on Legendary limbs.

The Greeley Walmart off of 47th and 10th has a ton of LEGO Batman Movie series 2 minifigures. They also have 2 each of Leader Optimus Prime, Rodimus Unicronus, Elita One, and Hun-Gurr.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Walmart also had Classic Lion limbs.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo, I hit the jackpot. At the Walmart on Ralston Road in Arvada I just picked up Rodimus Unicronus, Hun-Gurrr, Elita-1, Battleslash, Roadtrap, and Tailgate. I left behind 1xTailgate, 2xBattleslash, and 2xRoadtrap.

The smaller guys weren't in the system yet, so they rang them up at $9.97 based on my recollection of prices.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

Hrm, I found Hun-Grr here in Cheyenne but I am wrestling with making the drive down there to grab Elita only to find her gone.

Edit: I decided to call ahead to save myself a 2-hour round trip, plus traffic. They said they didn't have it. Whether they were mistaken or not, who knows.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  9. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Rodimus Unicronus at 119 Walmart. Also a Megatron and Broadside if somehow you missed them.

10. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

Same here, I found Hun-Gurrr (1x), Elita-1 (1x), Battleslash (many), Roadtrap (many), and Tailgate (couple left?) at 136th/I-25 Walmart tonight. The Legends weren't in the system either. There was also 1x Rodimus Unicronus left. I was quite surprised to find them!

11. GeeWun4Life

GeeWun4Life Well-Known Member

Found Rodimus Unicronus and 1x of Hun-Grrr & Elita-1 at Wal Mart on Evans & Federal, bought them all.

Went to 285/Santa Fe Wal-Mart this morning, they had 2x of H-G & Elita-1, 1 of Rodimus Unicronus, and many of the Wave 2 legends...and I had the absolute NERVE to try and buy 1x each of the legends, which weren't scanning - I say absolute NERVE because the person they had to haul up there to put them into the system seemed very, very annoyed that I dared ask to spend $32 after tax and make her do some work. Left RU, H-G and E-1 there of course. Probably at least 2 full sets new legends still left there and at least they are now in the system.

12. BumbleRage

BumbleRage Member

Update: Battleslash (1), Roadtrip (1), Optimus Prime (1), Rodimus Unicronus (2).

13. David Magnus

David Magnus Enlarged to show texture

I can't call it a jackpot, but I found OP and wv2 legends at the Briarwood WM (legends not in the system). They still have more sets of legends. Nothing else.
    Cornerstar Target had nothing new now have 3x Grim & SS, so it may be a while before they put out E1 & HG.
    WM at Parker and Chambers has no POTP figures at all (I've only seen legends there).

14. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    start checking your king soopers seasonal aisles once they set easter up. we're getting potp prime masters, and it's wave 2. nabbed alpha trion and alchemist prime and put the rest out since i've been working on getting the easter stuff out for 3 days (c-470/quebec store in highlands ranch, for those curious)

15. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. When the Deluxe Protectobots came out they didn't ring up for me. The first "manager" to help the poor cashier spent a few seconds looking in the system, then looked me in the face with a scowl and said "we don't have these." So I picked one up and Vanna Whited one for her to show that they did indeed exist in the real world and were in her store. Then the manager's manager came over, walked back with me to the aisle and rang them up for the posted price. Who goes out of their way to NOT sell something?

16. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Managed to pick up my Hun Gurr at Walmart on Hampden and Broadway. They still had plenty of Elita 1’s and a Black Rodimus and a Optimus leader class.

17. GeeWun4Life

GeeWun4Life Well-Known Member

BTW, there's a Target Cartwheel coupon available that combined with a $30 off sale, will get you a RC Sqweeks from TLK for about $26 or so...

Ptiy my 17 month old son is terrified by it.

18. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    county line tru had rodimus unicronos and optimus this morning

arapahoe/clinton had 2 sets of the battletrap guys, but no tailgates

19. Pootzwacke

Pootzwacke Active Member

Which Walmart is this? Google Maps can't find one near a 119th.

EDIT: never mind, I think it's the Longmont store.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  20. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

The King Soopers by me had them, but in the regular toy section.