Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Huh, they must have thrown more out cause I bought the only Perceptor/Topspin/Kup they had yesterday afternoon.

2. GeeWun4Life

GeeWun4Life Member

Did your Kup come with absurdly loose hip joints? I brush him with a hand, gently, and he does the splits. Nothing some nail polish won't fix, but just a minor annoyance.

LOVE him otherwise, he'd be perfect with good hips and his hands hidden in alt mode.

3. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes! Out of the three, that is my only gripe. Kup needs some Future on his hips, but other than that he's fantastic. I guess It'd be nice if I could turn Perceptor's head when his scope is in place.

4. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Huh. Guess I need to check out Longmont's Walmarts. Target still has nothing new (Except TLK stuff, which I honestly don't care about), although did have a full set of Voltron lions the other day.

5. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    finally, a target with new tr figures! nabbed brawn and roadburn at the county line target. one of each was left

6. Christoph Prime

Christoph Prime Hunting the Elusive TF'S

News Credits:
    Thornton Target had the new TR legends Brawn and Roadburn wave. About 2-3 cases of them. They had 1 each of Preceptor, Kup, and Topspin but they came home with me.

7. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Longmont Walmarts are in prime shape for a restock. Not many deluxes or legends class at either, although the one on 119 still has a million Galvatrons & Sentinel Primes.

Think they both had at least 1 full Voltron set though.

8. GeeWun4Life

GeeWun4Life Member

SuperTarget on Bowles just west of Wadsworth had at least one of each new TR Wave 4 Deluxe except for Kup, I took one Topspin home. They also had a couple of Roadburns, but no Brawns. A couple of Broadsides and Soundwaves as well. Lots of Movie garbage too.

So now I just need a Brawn, Sky Shadow and Six Shot, I believe those are the only released ones that I want that I haven't come across yet.

9. ssg4life

News Credits:
    i was on target's site last night and it says tons of colorado stores have sixshot in stock, but you can't order him online. tried submitting a question about how to get him and they denied my question as inappropriate

10. Christoph Prime

News Credits:
    The problem with Target is they don't have separate dcpi numbers for each toy. Therefore if you are on the website looking for, say Six Shot or Sky Shadow and it states that the stores around you have 3-5 your probably only going to find PMOP, Blaster, or Soundwave leader classes since they all share the leader class DCPI for all target stores. Lame and false hope, I know, I had hoped to find Sky Shadow the same way.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Crts

Crts Deluxe Class

Ebay:
    Found Kup and Perceptor at Target off of 28th and pearl in Boulder.

Also had wave 1 movie stuff.

No roadburn or brawn sadly or topspin.

If anyone sees wave 2 of movie things let me know I'm very excited for Sqweeks, Drift and Steelbane.

12. ssg4life

News Credits:
    i figured that, christoph. i remember it happening in the past with marvel universe figures. the site said they had the new wave in stock, but when i took what was on the shelf to the scanner it just said there was none in the back room. really stinks that the site will say this stuff yet you can't order the figure from the website.

i tried walmart, too, but they weren't directly selling sixshot. it was some other site selling via walmart

• Like Like x 1
  13. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

66 & Main Walmart in Longmont has cleared out their generation Deluxe & Legends class - would expect a restock with the new waves imminently. Longmont Target has no changes since last time.

14. Christoph Prime

News Credits:
    I really hate the Wal-Mart site for finding things. The prices for the alternate sites are ridiculous and if you can find anything at Wal-Mart brick and mortar, it's usually buried in the back and they refuse to look for it. At least in my experiences,lol.

15. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Looking, Not Buying

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Christoph Prime

News Credits:
    Lol if it helps the 144th and I-25 target had 1 each of wave 4 deluxed, still there as far as I know. Still no Sky Shadow,Octane, or Blitzwing. Keep hoping to(although not tfmrs related) find 40th anniversary MOSC Han and R2.
    Just curious, but what is everyone else's feelings on the TLK toys. I'm having a hard time at the moment looking to part with my money over them so far.

17. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

The only one that I keep looking at is Barricade because he has some neat stuff and looks cool, but the backpack has me hesitating. Ultimately I have a loose rule about toy collecting...if I didn't see it, know about it or own it as a child, I shouldn't get it as an adult.

18. ssg4life

News Credits:
    i want next to nothing to do with tlk at this point. the dinobot in wave 2 might be the only figure i get because he's not a horrendous redesign i don't want and isn't just a repaint of an already poor figure

19. Shockwav

Shockwav Well-Known Member

Colorado mills target had about everything you could think of this morning! all the movie figures, 2x preceptor, kup, gnaw. Blitzwing and Octone were also there.

20. ssg4life

News Credits:
    if anyone still needs chromedome or highbrow, message me