Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the lucent and county line targets have actually almost completely faced over the transformers sections. it's disheartening

2. Nerfherder

Nerfherder Member

I've been looking for Wolfwire for awhile, after seeing him back in early December and not thinking he was an original headmaster. Sadly, all the Wal-marts where I have seen Deluxes have only been getting that dumb wave 2 revision case without Wolfwire in it. Target of course has had nothing for months. HTS is usually really good about stocking these guys but they haven't had him either - probably getting the same revision case. If anyone sees this guy post it here and I'd be grateful!

3. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

It was earlier this month, but I did see Wolfwire at my local Walgreens in Firestone, CO. Worth a shot checking, if you haven't already. Good luck!

4. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Its been a blur but I have seen wolf wire at several locations in Denver Metro area, Walgreens had it, if I can remember which one, I believe Colo blvd, and I want to say I saw one at TRU in Lakewood

5. OptimuSTL

OptimuSTL Dinobot

Found 2 leader six-shots this morning at orchard target off 144th & I-25. Took 1 home with me. They also had voyager Megatron and Optimus. For you marvel legends collectors , they had two full sets of the X-Men warlock wave and one full set of the Spidey Sandman wave. Happy hunting!

6. Christoph Prime

Christoph Prime Hunting the Elusive TF'S

News Credits:
    Nice to know a board member got the other Six Shot. I must have just missed you but I took the other one home with me. It's really nice to have a TR that the head and helm fit so well you can hardly tell it's not permanently attached. I also stopped by the Ross across the may and found an Optimus Primal that was marked down to $14.

7. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Was at a Walgreens on Broadway and Belleview. There was a Quake, trigger happy, and a breakaway. Which was a bit frustrating because I caved and bought breakaway on eBay. But it's nice to know we have wave 4 deluxes out there. I'm looking for krok and topspin.

8. GeeWun4Life

GeeWun4Life Active Member

SuperTarget west of I-25 & Lincoln had a whole lot of nuffin, as did the Arapahoe & I-25 Target. Sheridan SuperTarget (Hampden/Santa Fe) had a Voyager Megatron, and a plentiful supply of Shuffler/Repugnus. Also was at the Walgreens at Broadway & Belleview, saw the same 3 deluxes as byk500. Grumbled a bit, as Quake is the one Wave 4 I don't want, trying to limit my purchase of out and out repaints, especially at Walgreens prices.

• Like Like x 1
  9. GeeWun4Life

Walgreens at Dartmouth & Broadway (just a smidge north of Hampden) had 2 Wolfwires as of about 20 minutes ago.

The Wal Mart on the old Cinderella City land had 3 Leader Soundwaves (Took one, now that I know Trypticon is a comin'), and several wave 3 deluxes - 3 of Hot Rod, 2 of Twinferno, 1 of the Chromedome repaint and 1 or 2 of the other one. Can never remember his name, the blue decepticon.

10. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

IMG_0633.JPG
    Walgreens in Aurora chambers and iliff

11. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Well TRU in Aurora restocked. Bad news it's all and I mean all wave 1 deluxes, Galvatron, blaster, power master Optimus

12. ssg4life

News Credits:
    found voyager megs and prime at the 470/quebec walmart and grabbed the megs

also, i found out today most king soopers stores with larger toy sets will be carrying titan master figures. the resets should be next week and i'm fairly certain wave 3 will be the 1st to hit shelves (because that's what came the last time i ordered a case for my store)

13. mag_jr.

mag_jr. <B><font color=red>TFW2005 Article Guy</font></B> Veteran

Walgreens at Drake and Taft Hill in Fort Collins has a Krok, and Brainstorm is also hanging out there. They did have a Triggerhappy, too, but I snagged that one for myself. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

They'll be back in time for the movie toys.

15. Nerfherder

Nerfherder Member

Thanks for the tips guys. I picked up a Wolfwire at the Walgreens on Broadway. Still the other one left.

16. GeeWun4Life

Walgreens at Sheridan & Colfax still has a Brainstorm. Walgreens at Federal & Alameda has Krok from Wave 4...good grief, who let a 9 year old with a neon highlighter into the design room? At least it makes it easy to pass on that repaint!

Other than that, the S Wadsworth TRU still has two Fort Max, the Ross on Wadsworth just south of Alameda has 3 Year of the Monkey Optimus Primals for $13 apiece, and Wal Marts & the Target between that TRU and Colfax on Wads have quite a few Voyager Optimus Prime and Megatron Triple Changers.

Seems as though Wal Mart tried to corner the market on TR Leader Soundwaves...

Cannot WAIT for Broadside to hit...the G1 brick...er...toy was my 5th birthday present.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Westminster TRU has the market on Voyages Galvatron. They had like 6 on the shelf, saw an L-cart with about 4 cases more. No Sentinels. Lol

18. ssg4life

News Credits:
    lucent target had 2 megatrons around 4pm

19. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Thanks, picked up the Krok. There are no Titan deluxes left there so this would be a good store to keep an eye on for restock

Hit the Sheridan and Dartmouth Walgreens. 3 brainstorms, chromedome, highbrow and mindwipe

20. ssg4life

News Credits:
    finally got kickback tonight. did spot chromedome at the walgreens off university and colorado in highlands ranch if anyone's still looking