Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. David Magnus

David Magnus Enlarged to show texture

I hit my normal three stores this morning. 2 WMs and 1 Target. Struck out. My Target has not reset their toy section.

2. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lucent and highlands ranch pkwy target is done their reset. only legends and head masters, though. was gonna pick up stripes for the sake of a new character, but i was not thrilled with the 10.29 price for such a blocky figure. rewind and wheelie really impressed me, but i passed for now. maybe with the resets all done by tomorrow, they have a sale starting then i hope

3. ssg4life

News Credits:
    county line target clearly didn't get the reset done, which is odd cause i saw them cleaning up after doing the nerf stuff yesterday

4. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

As of this morning, Longmont Target hadn't even started their reset. Talked to guy on the floor, he wasn't sure what the schedule was, said "probably by the end of the week." I'll continue to check in daily-ish - hoping they start it tonight and I can report awesomeness tomorrow.

5. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Longmont Target has cleared their shelves, but no new figures up yet. Transformers have moved (as far as I can tell) from far right of C3 to far left of C7 (left side of the marvel display.) Sales person said that she wasn't sure when the transformers were going out, but that everything should be done by wednesday.

6. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    Interesting.

7. David Magnus

Target @ Parker and Arapahoe is just starting their reset. Talked to someone that said they should be done by the end of the week.

8. ssg4life

News Credits:
    that's gotta be the same story for the county line target. they have some of it done, but one half aisle is completely empty and there's literally no other action figures other than star wars right now. everything else is completely gone from the sales floor

9. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

One Nightbeat and one Horri-bull at the pearl street target. No other TR spotted there, sadly. Still nothing new at Longmont Target - old inventory is still out even with the reset. Was told new inventory should definitely be out this week - at this point I'll believe it when I see it.

10. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Longmont Target has a case of Titan Masters in and up... And nothing else. 2x CW Wheeljack, no TR Deluxes. 2x CW Skywarp, no TR Prime or Blaster. Bunch of CW Voyagers, no TR Voyagers.

Not sure if they're still in the back, or just not in stock - dpci searching leads me to believe that they probably just don't have them, but it's hard to tell, since a lot of the dpci codes overlap. Might just grab Prime from Amazon at this point...

11. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Went to Target on Hampden and Tamarac and this is the first time I have seen a Alpha Trion and Galvatron as well as a lot of headmasters.

12. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Alpha Trion? Really? That's Wave 2. That might be news worthy - not sure I've heard of any other Wave 2 Voyager sightings in the US.

Can only hope all of Wave 2 makes its way up north here before too long.

13. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Damnit, I misspoke. It was sentinel

14. David Magnus

My target has finally reset, but they only had titan masters wave 1 out. They still have two full sets after I was done. I just don't understand why this line is hitting stores in dribs and drabs.

15. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Makes more sense, even if it's not nearly as exciting.

16. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Longmont Target update:

3 Nightbeats & 1 Terri-bull left on pegs. Still no signs of larger figures.

Full disclosure: I bought all 3 of the Crashbash figures. 1 this morning, 2 this afternoon. The 2 from this afternoon are unopened, and will remain that way for the next 3 weeks - I'm going on vacation. When I get back, if anyone local to Longmont hasn't managed to find Crashbash elsewhere, let me know, and I'll probably consider selling the unopened ones at cost. I'd love to army build him (3 is enough for that for me, at least for now I think) but I don't want to leave fellow collectors high and dry. Just, please return the favor in the future (the upcoming Gnaw legend figure comes to mind mostly...)

17. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

I know it's not about Transformers, but I thought this might be a one-time exception given the X-Men Marvel Legends are so hot right now (Hansel)

After a large radius circuit of hunting, I was lucky enough to find a couple Wolverines at my local Walgreens. I figured I'd buy both and use one for trade.

If anyone is in the Wyoming/ North Colorado area and has a Rogue they're willing to trade for Wolverine, hit me up. I'd much rather help a fellow collector than try selling it at retail + shipping and have it get sold to some jerk scalper who does a 300% markup.

18. ssg4life

News Credits:
    county line tru had wave 2 titan master this am
    county line target did their reset and have wave 1 legends and titan masters, and i picked up the only sentinel
    lucent blvd target had the same. sadly, no galvatrons at either and still no fort max @tru

19. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator

News Credits:
    I'll keep an eye out over the hill for ya. :) 

20. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

I found these two metal signs of Soundwave and Power Master Optimus Prime at the Longmont Hobby Lobby today. First time I have seen them. They will look nice next to the Bumblebee and Megatron signs that I have!

Attached Files: