Colorado Get-Together

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Kickback, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    There's a lot of us. So why not have some sort of get-together, right?

If you're interested sound off! I'll bring some cool shit to give from my time working at Hasbro (nothing SUPER AWESOME AMAZING SECRET, just some cool stuff I kept from my brief tenure with the big H).

Post it here!

2. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    And this is why I only have *TWO* friends who collect Transformers in Colorado. And one of them is a mod here, and the other works for Hasbro.

Colorado Transformer fans suck :p 

3. masterofmonkeys

masterofmonkeys Member

Dude, give me a break. I'm up for it. Finding a time when I can actually do it is something different though lol.

It would be nice to meet people who don't point and laugh at my toy collection. sigh.

4. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    LOL

Boy am I late to this thread :p  I wouldn't mind a meet up. But with gas prices on the rise.....maybe...we can coordinate a day where we can schedule days off (due to our different work schedules?) that will work with everyone if not most of everyone in CO?

I know someone may throw the idea out there to meet up to watch DOTM on its first night, but since I work the overnight hours, that won't work for me :tongue: . Suggestions anyone?