Customs: Color question.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Seth Buzzard, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    So I’m gearing up to do a Bludgeon repaint complete with skull face. I’m leaning on doing him in orange colors like his pretender shell once I’m also doing the skull (might also try to mod the head to look a little more samurai) or is it more correct to do him green once he’s a vehicle?

And yes I am being vague on what I’m making him out of because this going to be my first re-paint and I don’t want one of you guys that’s actually good at this running up and beating me to the finish. :p 

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I think as far as Bludgeon goes, most people probably expect the orange with the skull face. I can't think of too many repaints that use his "true" form.

Course it could all depend on what you using to make him, you sneaky sneak type person:p 

3. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I think as far as Bludgeon goes, most people probably expect the orange with the skull face. I can't think of too many repaints that use his "true" form.

Course it could all depend on what you using to make him, you sneaky sneak type person:p 

4. Seth Buzzard

News Credits:
    Well I’m back to square one on the face. I just discovered what I was going to use is far to small so it’s going to be a while.

5. Seth Buzzard

News Credits:
    Well I’m back to square one on the face. I just discovered what I was going to use is far to small so it’s going to be a while.

6. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

remember those skeleton wars toys? i bet they have a decent skull head you could use if you're repainting a deluxe or voyager toy. might be kinda hard to get though. but they had some of the best skull head sculpts i've seen around.

edit; i just looked on ebay and all i could find are lego ones. maybe that isn't what they were actually called. but they had a tv show and everything. i think it only had like 4 episodes though. i still have one that's this crazy 6 armed skeleton. i bet if you look awhile on the internet you could find what i'm talking about.

7. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

remember those skeleton wars toys? i bet they have a decent skull head you could use if you're repainting a deluxe or voyager toy. might be kinda hard to get though. but they had some of the best skull head sculpts i've seen around.

edit; i just looked on ebay and all i could find are lego ones. maybe that isn't what they were actually called. but they had a tv show and everything. i think it only had like 4 episodes though. i still have one that's this crazy 6 armed skeleton. i bet if you look awhile on the internet you could find what i'm talking about.