Collector's Club Skyfall

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Sonscreen, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Skyfall finally came in the mail. I liked the Energon mold a lot, so it's no surprise I like this little guy too. The coloring is a bit funky, but I've seen worse.

I really liked the tech spec card. In addition to the bio on the back, it also is neat lenticular motion card on the front. I really hope they carry this forward for the other exclusive toys. :thumbs2: 

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I got him this weekend. The plastic quality is quite excellent. The landing gear is much tighter than the Terradive release and the goggles don't pop off as easily. The translucent blue is quite nice and I'm a sucker for clear weapons and Energon chips. The quality of the red plastic is a tad suspect, as it feels a bit soft. Otherwise very nice. Mine doesn't seem to have too many problems with the face paint.

How much you like the figure is really going to depend on how much you enjoy translucent plastic.

3. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I really like this guy. I like just having him stand there with arms to the side. He comes off as a 'real' toy. Like in the old days. One that doesn't need gimmicks and you can just have fun with!