Collector's Club Astrotrain Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by WhiteMocha, Mar 19, 2007.

1. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I feel like an idiot asking this, but how the heck do I go about ordering the club-exclusive Astrotrain? I became a member about two weeks ago, but browsing through the Club store I can't seem to find it listed (even in the "Members Only Items" section of the store). Doing a name search just returns Classics Astrotrain.

Is there something I'm missing? Does the fact that I can't find it mean there are no more figures available, or am I just looking in the wrong place? I emailed someone at the club but haven't heard back yet, so I figured I'd throw the question out here.

Thanks everyone! Just a Club Newbie here, trying to navigate myself around the site....

2. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    At this point, I think you still have to call them to order Astrotrain and/or Airazor.

3. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

Does anyone happen to know what they are charging for these figs?

4. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    At least when they first went up for sale, Airazor was $42 and Astrotrain was $87. No idea if they've changed the prices since, but I doubt it. (Not the kind of thing MC tends to do... EVER.)

5. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks, Jarodimus! That's a good to know, and explains why it wasn't listed in the online store. I'll give them a call.

Thanks again for the info, it is much appreciated!