Collector from Canada looking for USA trade partner (have Canada exclusive items)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by echotransformer, Mar 27, 2012.

1. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

As the title says, I'm looking for a fellow collector to help me find items in the USA and in exchange, I'll do my best to find you cool stuff in Canada...as it seems lately, Canada is actually getting exclusive items (hard to believe!)

Let's start with some basic requirements. I'd appreciate that you meet the following criteria:
    -you can easily find and purchase items released at US retail (TRU, Target, Walmart, etc.)
    -you have Paypal (verified)
    -you have either an Ebay, TFW or Cybertron.ca trading record with positive feedback
    -you are willing to sell at cost
    -you know how to safely ship items

In turn, I have the following to offer:
    -a 'wicked' success rate at finding stuff in Canada (can easily access Zellers, TRU, Walmart, Winners, Tiger, RCSS, etc.)
    -a verifed Paypal account
    -Ebay with 425 feedback, 100% positive
    -lots of feedback on Cybertron.ca here: Echotransformer - Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
    -will sell at cost
    -will ship safely (note that Canada Post is typically more expensive than USPS...sorry, my hands are tied here, it's just the way it is...again, I'll charge actual shipping cost only)

***At this point, I do have some Canada-exclusive items in hand but I'd like to chat first...please PM me if you're interested or looking for something in particular.***

Thanks in advance guys, best of luck in your collecting endeavors!

--Echo

2. echotransformer

Wow, thanks for all the messages...looks like I have lots of people to choose from so I'll go thru and get back to each of you.

--Echo

3. echotransformer

The TFW membership is awesome!!!! I got an amazing number of responses.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me...I've selected a couple of people to trade with.