Collection Sale/Trade/WTB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by kcr0177, Feb 28, 2009.

1. kcr0177

kcr0177 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Interesting in trading some of this figures for a Masterpiece Starscream Wal-mart release us or import version, good condition prefered loose figure but if on box I dont mind.

I am selling some of my collection, including:alarge number of loose star wars figures old and new

LOTR trilogy collection almost every figure included and helms deep toy r us exclusive unopened box.

Dragon Ball Z collection with over 100 figures loose bandai, jaks pacific and some 12 inch figures as well.

GI Joe anniversary figures.

Transformers loose anniversary smokescreen, starscream and hound, and scavenger !!note starscream and smokescreen have been a bit costumized.

Halo figures mcfarlanes loose and completed with many weapons.

Halo limited edition helment included in the legendary xbox 360 game box, good condition only used for display.

Accepting paypal only verified addresses pm me for prices. Here are some of the pics, more to come soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hi,

I am looking for complete in good condition starscream masterpiece wal-mart edition. Pm me with prices and offers.

I can trade for dbz collection, star wars, lotr trilogy or GI Joes new waves collection pm for info this are some of the items I am willing to trade sell.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

Sent a PM.

3. kcr0177

kcr0177 Well-Known Member

new pics added for 25 anniversery transformer
    hound, savega, starscream and smokescreen both have been costumized a little.