Collection chopping block - 100s of MIB/MISB for sale - NAME YOUR PRICE - G1 to NOW!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by HighPrime, Aug 5, 2011.

1. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    All,

I have 2400+ TFs, and that's just too many. Time to make better use of space, time and, money (if that's possible?!) See link to my collection below.

Every single one of these figures are about as well kept as you're going to find. All are MIB or MISB, complete and nearly untouched. I couldn't even display these.. they've spent most of their entire lives in brown moving boxes! I took them out last night and put them in a separate room just for this sale. A lot of them are pictured below, but many, many more are still in the brown boxes!

Stickers unapplied on everything (where applicable). No paperwork missing with the exception of D-311 Black Zarak - I do not have his tech specs card, but everything else is there.

The rules for this sale are as follows:

Name the price that you'd pay. Don't be afraid to make an offer. I'm wheeling and dealing here. However, Please note that I will not accept offers that include shipping. Shipping will always be extra. Please keep the douchebaggery to a minimum. You won't get a response back if you make a crazy lowball offer. The more you buy, the more I'm willing to deal (serious savings, too.), however.

I'm not looking to sell 1 piece at a time (unless it's an expensive piece). I want to move as much as I can as fast as I can using as little time as possible. Priority service given to large purchases.

I'm not looking to trade with the exception of some G1 figures, but send me what you have and I'll consider (I do not collect loose or incomplete figures). I will definitely trade in your favor. Mostly looking for G1 specific figures listed here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/328348-transformer-needs-wants.html.

Buyer pays all PayPal fees. I only charge exact shipping rates and ship using USPS online which includes a 5% discount and free delivery confirmation. Purchases over $250 must purchase signature confirmation. Insurance is optional at your cost.

On to the goods:
    http://www.shmax.com/view_collection/1/1206

Happy to answer any questions that may arise :) 

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Your wants thread discourages me from asking if you're selling the Horrorcons, but I'm hoping you have the Energon Grimlock and Swoop and the Reveal Shield Lugnut?

3. NIGHTHAWK33SK

NIGHTHAWK33SK Well-Known Member

I have a wanted list under my handle here but will start woth couple things right off the bat I am looking for, if you have them:

Decepticon tapes Slugfest, squalktalk and beastbox
    Autobot Tapes Grandslam, Rain Dance, Rewind
    RID Combiners: Bullet Trains (US or Japanese version)
    Energon Combiners: Constructicon Maximus (Any version)
    Universe 1.0 Combiners

Let me know

4. Billabongi

Billabongi Well-Known Member

Man thought for sure you'd have a prime commemorative or anniversary but didn't see one. Oh well bump for a heck of a collection sale!

5. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    No longer own Energon Swoop/Grimlock. Still own Lugnut but he's not for sale at this time.. sorry about that.

No, I collected the Japan versions, instead :D 

Bump