Customs: Collaborators?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by DanHibiki, Oct 18, 2009.

1. DanHibiki

DanHibiki Dan Couga Mellencamp

So how do collaborations typically work? Do you just approach someone and ask them if they want to work with you?

The reason I ask is that at the start of the year, I am picking up and taking a job in Denver. I would like to have a lot of items finished by that time, sold off or traded or given away.

I have a number of customs I am working on and a good number of them seem to be stuck on the paint phase. I would really like to find someone that would want to paint some of these figures so I can see them "realized" before I box them up and forget about them or worse, lose them in the transition. So I guess, if anyone is interested PM me.

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I've never collaborated with anyone yet, but I'd assume you just approach who you'd like to work with on certain customs of yours. Maybe PM them and discuss time, payment, that sort of thing.

If you really want to jump in and find others that may be interested, you may want to post this over in "Commission Requests" in the right menu --------->

Here's a link: Commission Requests

That should get the word out to those interested in helping you out, man. Good luck with the new job and customs work.

3. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    PM me :) 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This would be your answer. I've done this sort of thing a few times with my friends here in Radicons. Just have your plans laid out of what you want to do, contact the artist(s) who you want to team up with, then just make your arrangements :)