Video: Collaborators wanted for animated transformers project

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by madbeanz, Mar 19, 2012.

1. madbeanz

madbeanz Member

Thank you for reading this post. I have been working on a concept for a new Transformers series with a great group of writers and artists. We are at the stage where we are ready to bring on other collaborators to help us finalize designs, build models and create animation for a 3 to 4 minute animated short. I know there are some super talented artists in the Transformers community so I wanted to put the word out there to see who would be interested in joining us.

Please note that we are not associated with Hasbro but are pursuing this project as both a pitch to get Hasbro interested in the idea and an entry into the BotCon Film Festival. Either way this is sure to be an amazing showcase of the talents of all involved. Currently there is no pay but we are offering contributors equity in the project as well as the opportunity to truly contribute their ideas to shape the concept.

Foremost, we are looking for Animators, some 3D as well as 2D Flash animators. Character Designers, Background Designers and Storyboard Artists are needed as well. Also looking for Writers with strong Comedy and Action samples. Knowledge of Transformers is definitely a plus.

If interested, please email the following information to me.

1. NAME
    2. SKILLS
    3. WORK SAMPLES (Send links to online work or attach writing samples)

If selected, more details on the project, story concept and collaborators will follow.

Email: [email protected]
    Do not leave messages here please.

Attached Files:

2. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    He doesn't want anyone to reply on here, only by email. He's not interested in the community here and just wants to use it as a spam channel for his project.

3. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Oh thanks for letting me know, but I don't think I'll be e-mailing him.