Colin Mcrae '04

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Tigertrack, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Okay, so being in love with the WRC racing, I purchased Colin Mcrae '04 for my Xbox 360. However, it was for the older Xbox system. Still worked, but wasn't as good as I had hoped. I have the Colin Mcrare Rally game for my Mac, and I love it!
    But this version for the Xbox, isn't so hot. There seems to be splots in the menus, and the racing is too much arcade style.

After racing Forza 3 for so long, I've been spoiled with it's awesome real-life simulation like feel it has. I was hoping C.M. '04 would be similar. I did not like how the car handled, or how the sounds were. It felt cheap. Luckily, it was as I only paid a few bucks for it off ebay.

I really want to find a top-notch WRC sim game for Xbox, but I doubt one exists. Dirt is okay, but it's not WRC specific.

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

So I can easily end your search on this, there has never yet been a officially released WRC type title that is actually just like Rally Racing. If someone actually did try to make a mass market rally title, few would like it, most would hate, cause rally is dam hard, massive amounts of settings, smallest little roads and whatnot to actually drive thru at top speed, and very unforgiving. Your best way to go for a decent rally title is the Dirt series right now and really nothing else.

3. OptimusNeo

OptimusNeo Banned