CN is airing Cybertron Episode Darkness

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Knightsword, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Knightsword

Knightsword Fire in the North

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The Episode Darkness is airing on CN for the first time right now

2. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Which episode is that?

3. Supreme Prime

Supreme Prime Supreme Cosmic Being

Episode 33:
    Darkness:
    Megatron returns from the dead but is lost and confused when he sees a dark mist that surrounds him. He uses this mist to first swallow up a Scrap Metal and then to reformat Crumplezone in his own image. He then turns his attention to the Autobots who are somewhat confused as to why they can't destroy them. Leobreaker then realizes that the Decepticons have their fighting spirit back because of seeing Megatron. Meanwhile Safe Guard informs Vector Prime that he's lost contact with Jolt and the children. Optimus Prime sends Vector to investigate why they've lost contact with the mini-cons and the children. He checks the Skydome to find that there's no sign of a struggle or bodies. He then checks the suveilance monitor to find that Sideways has taken the Jolt, Reverb, and Six-Speed. He relays a message to Optimus Prime who then asks about Bud, Coby, and Lori. Vector Prime tells Optimus Prime that the children have gone after Sideways. Leobreaker decides to go manno al manno with Megatron and slices into the mist that surrounds the fallen leader but to Leobreaker's surprise Megatron is not dead but has been completely restored due to Unicron's armor. Megatron uses emotional manipulation and the dark side of Leobreaker's heart to create Nemesisbreaker. Nemesisbreaker and Leobreker then begin a fierce battle which ends in Leobreaker going down. Optimus Prime tells Scourge that he's more concerned about Megatron than he is about him so he leaves Scourge in the middle of the battle feeling rather indignant. Back at the Skydome Red Alert asks Vector Prime if he's already checked the volcano where Starscream was last seen. Vector Prime informs both Red Alert and Sacttorshot that he had contacted Colonel Franklin on Earth and who has informed him that the volcano has already been cleaned out. Scattorshot complains that he gave Coby a mini-communicator and wonders why he hasn't used it to communicate with them. Now in the floating room Coby and Bud are trying to retrieve their communicator so that they can relay a message to the Autobots but it's floating around and they are unable to catch it. Meanwhile the last fit battle between Dark Claw Megatron and Savage Claw Optimus Prime has begun but once the smoke had cleared Optimus realizes that the battle was a ruse that Megatron used to run away and head straight for the Omega Lock. :D 

4. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I loved that ep. I like the fact that Megs used the power to change Crumplezone and create Nemesis Breaker. Cybertron was a great series IMO, I like the way it ended too.

5. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Darkness and the two eps after it were in the CN on-demand stuff, at least on my Time-Warner digital cable.

6. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Supreme Prime, is that where Crumple Zone becomes Dark Crumple Zone? if so, that is ep 34.

7. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Cybertron and Galaxy Force numbers don't correspond because of the way Hasbro messed with the first two episodes, condensing them into a single one. It's Cybertron 33, Galaxy Force 34.

EDIT: Didn't realize Hasbro went back to do GF #2 later, but it still messes with numbering.

8. Dr Kain

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    How did they condense ep 1 and 2 together? As I recall, they skipped the first 3 completely.

9. Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer Well-Known Member

The skipped eps showed up later on KidsWB.

10. Jazz-Bot

Jazz-Bot Autobot Reconnaisance

Personally, I am not as thrilled with the animation of this new show or Energon. The robots just dont feel ... right ... to me. I mean, their movements are rigid and the way their mouths move is really goofy. It was a lot more natural in Beast Wars and Beast Machines, which are ten years old now. Even in the original series, the movements felt more natural.
    Of course, this is all my humble opinion.

11. helix

helix Well-Known Member

ok but series but every episode ending in a fight which was just two people running at each other, colliding fists, freezing ,then one falls over got tiresome