C'mon Bumblebee...(a little peev of mine)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by 26_Mirage, Jul 1, 2011.

1. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

Please forgive if this has been discussed in a different thread (I couldn't find it anywhere) ...but

...WHY can Laserbeak talk and BB cant ?!?!

...one would think the 'bots would have the technology to fix a voicebox.:banghead: 

2. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    it just got to the point that eveyone more so just felt him talking through his radio fit his character better. Its one of those things that the little kids liked and made his character interesting to the older fans because it set him apart from everyone else. I think id rather this movie Bee just stay this way now. If they reboot it, then maybe his new incarnation will talk and people wont mind then as long as they dont keep changing his voice.

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    At least he 'talked' more in this movie then he did in ROTF, and (I think?) TF1. Pretty good use of his radio, felt like he had some actual lines.

4. GetPatriotized

GetPatriotized Member

His vocal processors were damaged -_-

*sigh*

5. Skywarp86

Skywarp86 Active Member

Well he spoke at the end of TF1 - personally though, I didn't think the voice suited him...which is also why I think he's without a voice. He's meant to be the youngest of the Autobots on Earth but at the same time he's also meant to be years old too and a bit of a veteran. A strong voice like Prime or Ironhide wouldn't have suited him but nor would a 'younger' voice like Sideswipe or Jazz.

6. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At the beginning of ROTF, when Mikaela and Sam are in the garage with Bumblebee, Mikaela asks if Bumblebee is still having problems with his voice and Sam says "he's playing it up," implying that he CAN speak, he's just choosing not to.

7. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Actually, didn't he actually speak with his own voice when Sam was trying to forcefully enter NEST headquarters?

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought that too. In general I thought his voice was way more stable in this movie rather than random radio sounds like they were in the first two.

9. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Yeah, I think he did use his actual voice cause he refers to Sam by name as he's storming into the building.