Club store has Ti. Rodumus & Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Beastbot X, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
  2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I LOVE the bio for Rodimus!

3. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I posted it here in the news tread for the retail sighting but it was easy to miss since I did not report it as news separately. BigBadToyStore also has Soundwave in stock but Rodimus is only up for pre-order. I don't know if either is new worthy for the main page but I'm glad you posted in the Toyark, seems like a better place for it.

Do you know if anyone has reported them in the news section as available from an online retailer before today other than e-Bay? It seems to me that these two are the first to have them in the U.S.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I just got an email from bbts that my preorder for rodimus came in. they were 16.99 there.

5. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Really? The listing on BBTS says Rodimus is $20... that's why I ordered them on the Club Store...

6. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Probably the same reason Scourge is now $20 while I got him for $18. The first pre-orders for Scourge where $18 but when he came in stock it went up to $20. One reason for this is low orders for other figures in that wave that Joel has a harder time selling. I wish I saw Rodimus on there for $17 or $18 but I waited to order hoping to find them in stores, I've only seen wave 2 a few times in a 120 mile radius of me since they were released and no wave 3 or 4 figures at all.

7. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Wow, I didn't know BBTS did that, changing prices on stuff after they got it in stock.. I'm gonna have to remember that...

8. Deathx360

News Credits:
    They only seem to do that for popular items but it does not affect a pre-order that you have already placed. If there is a big price difference then it may happen but I have not had that happen to me and can't remember hearing a pre-order price change once the order was placed. I got Scourge in my Pile-Of-Loot for the $18 I pre-ordered him for but if you check the listing now it is $20 in stock. What I'm trying to get at is if you see the figure at a fair price pre-order it from Joel and that way you can avoid having to pay more later.