Club Nintendo is open

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Gaastra, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Gaastra

Gaastra Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd probably use it, if I'd been able to find more than 2 Wii games I actually wanted to buy.

3. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

I'd use it if I remembered my account info!

4. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Well, the site appears to be drowning right now so it's pretty much unreliable. That said, it's annoying that only some games can be redeemed for points. It isn't a serious matter at all, but still, if they're going to open a store for the U.S. then why not allow all Wii games? For that matter, how about VC games purchased before October of this year? Every single DS game? In the end, it's free stuff for nothing but I don't like entering a product's number only then to find out it isn't redeemable for anything.

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    This. I've spent a crap ton on Nintendo products over the years, and it transferred all of my games into club nintendo, giving me a whopping 0 coins. Nice. Why bother exclaiming about how all your previously registered games will be transferred if you're not planning on actually doing anything with them? I like the concept, I'm glad the US is finally getting it's own Club, but man, not the way to kick it off.