Club Exclusive Nexus Maximus/Nexus Prime for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Robowang, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    If interested, please EMAIL me at robowang at yahoo dot com as I cannot access TFW during the day. Thanks!

I have all five components sealed either in box, bubble, or bag (some were shipped from club, some were won at Botcon so no box).

Either way, they are brand new, unused, and awesome. [I will not break up the set. Sorry folks, Please don't ask.]
    I'm asking $230 plus shipping.

Also looking for a 1989 Pretender Jazz complete in nice shape with stickers AND

RTS Grappel (partial trade?).

AND looking for two fairly rare G.I.Joes -

-the first version of 1987 Starduster, complete. I would trade for this at about $150 value.

-the 1992-1993 Steel Brigade version 2 (gold head with gun and backpack). I don't need his patch if he doesn't have it. I would trade straight up for this (and even cover my higher shipping!) (heck, maybe I can throw in something else too. Let's talk if you have one!)

2. godbomber

godbomber Henkei != Hentai

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you sure you want to be looking for a Nexus Maximus with that user name? :rolleyes: 

3. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    Pretty sure I'm looking to SELL a Nexus Maximus. But that's okay, I remember the first time I tried to read, too. You'll be okay.