Club Cheetor concern!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wikkiddavis, Jul 14, 2011.

1. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    On June 29th I ordered a Cheetor from the club store,and they took my money off my card but they havnt shipped it yet, Should I be concerned or they still sending out pre-orders and will get to mine later? Did anyone else ordet one lately?

2. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    They could be... but I thought they were getting all the Cheetor and Ramjet pre-orders shipped before they moved onto the Botcon non-attendee packages.

Ordering right before the holiday break could be another factor. But I would email them anyway.

3. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    Thanks I just Emailed them hopefuly I hear from them! I dont see why it would take this long.

4. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's possible they're still sending out the Botcon non-attendee packages. I got mine about two weeks ago, and I haven't checked any of those threads lately.

But at the moment I'm sure they're tied up with Sideburn. He just cleared customs a couple days ago, and every member gets one.

5. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    with the 2 club toys, botcon set and now Sideburn I'd be shocked if they didn't get slowed down at some point.