Closet Clearing Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Los, May 25, 2014.

1. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Found a some old inventory and things I picked up at random or bought to display at conventions. Not really looking for trades as I am trying to make room in our spare bedroom closet. Prices are listed without shipping.

My son came home from a playdate so will list more tonight w/ pics...

Sealed

Binaltech BT-22 Convoy - All are MISB but the packaging is either dented on the bottom or rear corners. Not for the C9+ box collector but great for anyone who wants to open. I have 8 of these. $40 each
    [​IMG]

eHobby Diaclone Black Ironhide - All are MISB ang packaging is at least C9. Will ship these carefully to keep packaging minty. I have 6 of these. $20 each
    [​IMG]

Justitoys WST Jungle Warrior (Sludge) - Original from Justitoys not reported knockoff. $20 each
    [​IMG]

Justitoys WST Bombardier (Swoop) - Original from Justitoys not reported knockoff. This guy is more than Sludge as he as comes with all the missile launchers for all WST Dinorobots. $30 each
    [​IMG]

Loose

TRU Hasbro Rodimus Prime (Hot Rod) - Has never been transformed to vehicle mode. Small paint chips on rear spoiler tips, metal orange hinge near engine block, and top of left foot. No box but complete. SOLD

HOBBY RobotMasters RM-11 Black Optimus Primal - Transformed a few times. Figure looks brand new, chrome parts look great. Gold chrome mace is still sealed in bag. No box but complete. $60
    [​IMG]

HOBBY RobotMasters RM-02 Black Beast Megatron - Transformed a few times and kept mostly in dino mode. The legs are loose at the hips but the nail polish trick should work. Not sure why no chrome was added to this figure, but the paint apps are fantastic. Chrome spear is still sealed in bag. No box but complete. $60
    [​IMG]

G1 Dinobot Slag - I bought this to compare to WST Slag during conventions. Chrome has seen better days but the dino mode is still pretty sweet. He is missing the clear covers on his rear legs. Comes with sword, gun, missile launcher and 1 missile. $50
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

G1 Dinobot Sludge - I bought this to compare to WST Sludge during conventions. This is one of the better G1 one pieces I have bought. The chrome is in great shape. I just transformed him for the first time since I owned him and the figure seems loose at the waist but I am not sure if the toy was always like this. Comes with sword, gun, missile launcher and 3 missiles. $75

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

G1 Dinobot Snarl - I bought this to compare to WST Snarl during conventions. The best Dinobot of the lot. The chrome is beautiful. I just transformed him for the first time since I owned him and the figure is intact. Comes with data card, booklet, sword, gun, missile launcher and 3 missiles still on tree (not sure if original or reproduction). $75
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. maz25

maz25 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'll take wst swoop and sludge.

3. Los

Los Now you see me...

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Added G1 Dinobots today. Will be adding some MISB and MIB Alternators later today.

4. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    PM sent :D 

5. Los

Los Now you see me...