Clone Wars Cartoon officially announced...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lumpy, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Clone Wars

SWEET!!! want more clone action....

i knew it was rumored, but glad to see theres some official confirmation...now ill give more money to uncle george...

2. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

Great! Hopefully it will be of similar quality to the other cartoons and even more hopefully the dialog won't be written or directed by Lucas. :) 

3. Neomarsala

Neomarsala Transform and Roll Out

I hope it doesn't try to replace or redo the original Clone Wars 'toon. I wish that instead of CGI Clone Wars show that they'd make a cartoon in the same style of Clone Wars, but that covers a different period. My choice would be to have a pre-Episode I show that focuses on Qui-gon and young Obi-wan. Young Obi-wan was my favorite character from the prequels and it'd would be nice to see more Qui-gon.

4. ABH1979

ABH1979 Blue Boba Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Pinterest:
    Awesome news

I still dont understand how a single episode of Clone Wars managed to be better than all three prequels combined.

5. mrhillz

mrhillz Changed his user title. TFW2005 Supporter

Sounds good, even though everyone knew this was being worked on anyways. Here's to hoping that Quinlan Vos is in an episode or two, along with that Tusken Raider jedi who's name I can't remember, from the Dark Horse Republic comics. Heck, they could even have some episode that ties to the Knights of the Old Republic stuff. There's a lot that they can do with the span of 3 years when/where the wars take place.

6. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

I agree completely. If Genndy Tartakovsky (sp?) is involved, this could be great stuff. If it's just Lucas' meddling around, it's gonna blow. And we need action up the wazoo, not more love and talking.

7. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I hope they actually tell more of a story instead of having a concoction of 3 minute fight scenes like the otehr series.