Clone Wars-Ahsoka Tano's fate

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Midnight, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

So doe's she die or what?

Im thinking Dooku kills her or something causing Anakin to go further to the dark side.

It's a little dark for cartoonnetwork and really depressing for me(I really like her)but it could play great into the story.

2. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Dude, she's dead. I can't see Anakin going evil without a dark event like that happening.

3. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    She will die and there will be much rejoicing.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Last I heard she joins him in the dark side and becomes one of his secret agents.

5. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

I don't think Lucas has the stones to introduce a teenage girl as a real character (and not a nameless Youngling that Anakin killed in RoTS) just to have her die during Order 66.

6. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

If anyones played it, but I thought that you fight and take out Ahsoka in Force Unleashed.

7. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess I need to replay this because I don't remember this. Unless it's because I started watching the show AFTER I beat the game.

8. DaggersRage

My mistake, I was thinking of Shaak Ti. Sorry.

9. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    wut? ive watched the entire series and dont remember anything about Ahsoka getting badly injured unless theres been new episodes

10. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

It seems likely that she will die during the clone wars,sending Anakin further toward the dark side.

I know Ahsoka adores Anakin but I just cant see her turning to the dark side for him.Somehow that seems more twisted than anakin's turn to the dark side or even worse than her dieing in some tragic event.

I just hope that if she does die it'll be meaningful.

11. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Also,killing her off during order 66 seems kinda anti climatic for her.

12. DaggersRage

#66 was anti climatic for everyone who got shot in the back.

13. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

From what I've seen of CWs, I can only see Anakin embracing the darkside because of his anger over her death. Anakin is a completely different character in the animated series than in the prequels (which is kind of a good thing).

14. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think watching the series makes Anakin's fall more difficult because he was great guy at once point. In the movies he was either whiny or an ass, so I never felt bad for him. Now I do.

15. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I assume she has to die at some point before EP III. Ideally I'd think she'd be killed by Dooku's little sith bitch, in front of Anakin, while he's trapped or something (similar to how Obi-wan had to watch Qui Gon die), then he completely flips out and starts mopping the floor with her, perhaps using a few powers from the dark side in the process, which would help tie into Palpatine's line in Ep III "Soon I will have a new apprentice"

16. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I dont know,sure Anakin is a cool character in clone wars but he's a little too cool.Where's all the hidden agression(hidden id assume)and all the weak moments that led up to his downfall.

He's more of a poster boy for the jedi than anything else.

If Ahsoka dies then maybe that will help send him over the edge cuz ive yet to see him do anything evil or even really agressive yet.

17. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well even if this series is doing well ratings-wise, they can't milk it too much otherwise they might run into Episode 3 with the timeline and people might think, "Really ALL OF THIS happened between 2 and 3." I'd like for them to tie the two movies together and then possibly visit other star wars timelines with the same crew of writers and animators.

18. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

Yes!

I really like Cone Wars but it cant go on forever.Id love to see something from Luke Skywalker's era ya know.

My 8 year old cuzin watches the show and he had no idea that Anakin becomes Darth Vader.

19. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    This is actually the main reason I couldn't get into the Clone Wars cartoon. The cartoon came out after Revenge of the Sith, which firmly secured Anakin's role as a villain. It seems very weird to have a new cartoon that treats him as a big hero right after the movie where he turns into an evil child-murdering bastard. Very poor timing, if you ask me.

20. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

I feel the conflicting presentations of Anakin are destined to continue for quite some time. Anakin is the new Luke for a whole generation of kids, and Lucasarts is probably reluctant to have his descent into the darkside be more evil than good. He is now their good guy cash cow and they don't wanna screw that up. Kinda sad since the prequels were already weak-sauce reasoning to begin with, and now we're gonna even more of good-guy Anakin. In the end, Anakin turning into Vader is the most unlikely event in the SWverse because of the official canon.