Minor/Repaint: Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shinobitron, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    First I lied I guess I'll never get away from TF customs lol

So i was walking by the toys in my local big lots and came across these giant minicons. I seen the Sparkplug one and thought to myself that would make a cool looking retro styled Cliffjumper.

Alot more work went into this guy than I originaly planned. Be a KO piece i refitted the entire body and tightened every joint not to mention shave areas so piece would fit properly. after that he was pretty much a straight repaint. I would have liked to pose him more but theres not much ya can do with this little guy. Overall I thought he made a good piece to pay homage to the original G minibots.

Attached Files:

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Well done. That's actually a gigantic Corona-Sparkplug. However, since Sparkplug was yellow and looked like the Bee; Cornona Sparkplug is a nice way to differ Cliffjumper from BB. Now if only you can find some nice rubber wheels for it. With chrome rims.

~Z

PS: Did you spraypaint? The finish looks badass.

3. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    Thanks! :) 

Its a mix of spray and acrylics. I almost always base with a spray then fill in areas and overcoat with brushed on acrylics.

Corona Sparkplug would be the worst partner ever to have, he'ld aways be drunk and never around on Cinco de Mio (spelling?).

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I wish I could walk into a store and find Knockoffs to work with.

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Mayo. :lol  and sweet lil custom man. And like I said before, even if you do make a non-tf custom, you can still post it in Radicons! :p